HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

were u charged any octroi on the invoice amount. which city was it delivered to. are there any octroi charges if we buy laptops from HS18. shipment will be to mumbai

- - - Updated - - -

few days back i was getting the laptop @2000 off online payment but that offer is closed. heard that we have to pay octroi if products are shipped from outside of mumbai to mumbai. is this correct.

No..I havent paid any octroi on the invoice amount. It was delivered to Delhi, but no idea about Mumbai. Few of the high price stuff I ordered till now are Godrej Fridge, Usha Heater, IFB Microwave, iPhone 4S, and Samsung Note II. All of them were delivered on time. They even gifted me tea cups printed as Home shop 18 probably cause I am regularly shopping from them.

Guys,

I have 5 coupons of Rs 200 each, valid on purchase of Rs 1500 and above. These coupons are valid on all items except Mobile Handsets and accessories, Electronics, Camera and Camcorders, Computers and peripherals.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

i have placed an order for a jeans on 7th feb and it was delivered on 14th but i never checked it. Now today when i used it then the color came out and i can see my hands in blue color

now after so much time can i ask for a refund and what the reason should i give

please help

Bought LG Optimus L9 for 13,995/- in the latest super deal which lasted only 15 mins till the phones got sold out. Very happy i am one of the lucky few. Gifting it to my mom. :)

Cheers.

Bought LG Optimus L9 for 13,995/- in the latest super deal which lasted only 15 mins till the phones got sold out. Very happy i am one of the lucky few. Gifting it to my mom. :)

Cheers.

dude, it says 17,500, what you talking about, and I dont see any coupons either.

dude, it says 17,500, what you talking about, and I dont see any coupons either.

It lasted only 15 mins dude. Check out the expired deals. It was online at 6pm today along with galaxy y and Ace but the L9 deal got sold out in 10-15 mins.
Coupon code was
GC9NFNPE3NYS

Cheers.

Oh yes! That was awesome deal. iI saw it live, and saw when it went OOS. I can't order only because I'm from WB.

Back