Host your own Win 7 launch parties supported by MS

sathyanaidu said:
Why is my to address only written as "Bangalore, India" ? Can someone please tell me?!

It shortens your address and removes parts of it. They have the complete address, don't worry.
I saw my partial address on the site and got freaked. I signed up for email notifications for my package and got an update earlier this morning that the package just landed in Mumbai and cleared customs. On that page, my address was much more detailed :)
Its just information censoring, that's all. Don't worry. As long as your address was given correctly, you'll get the package. Worst case, DHL/Bluedart will call you up to confirm your address (I'm assuming you entered at least one phone number on the house party website).

jampack said:
DHL local service may be handled by Bluedart.

DHL is essentially Bluedart and vice versa. They have an all India partnership :)

Wow nice stuff. I started the thread and looks like I'm the only dork who didn't bother to get this stuff :eek:hyeah:

Supra said:
Did all of u guys receive the tracking mail at least? I didn't get any mail regarding the package yet :(

You are not alone... I haven't received any mail yet..BUt, as mentioned earlier, they are making most of the shipments only between MOnday and Wednesday this week, so we should get the mails soon.

delguy19 said:
Wrong info man. sorry but 64 bit is in white loose cover and 32bit is in black sleeve

Other way around for me. 32bit in the lose dvd sleeve. 64bit was in the signature edition package.

Overall the package was disappointing :( I expected more from the Win7 Ultimate Signature Edition package.. I was hoping for a real Win7 box instead of paper :(

John Anderton said:
Other way around for me. 32bit in the lose dvd sleeve. 64bit was in the signature edition package.

Overall the package was disappointing :( I expected more from the Win7 Ultimate Signature Edition package.. I was hoping for a real Win7 box instead of paper :(

yup same here. 64 bit was in black sleeve ( the paper printout said opposite though :p ).

And yes, the party pack is little disappointing but considering we got free Vista ultimate, its ok i guess.

Back