How about a club order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
I am thinking about ordering some cooling stuff from www.coolpc.com.au If anybody else is interested than we can share the transportation costs... Post in the same thread about what are you looking for and maybe we can make a good deal for all of us...

Hmm...nice idea....but aLOt of guys r ordering stuff frm outside rite now...
why dnt u ask them 2 get u whtevr u want instead of spending the same amount for shipping as ur items.....i assume ;)

BTW wht r u getting??....if ur getting fans ...can u tel me whts the diff between products frm companies like coolermaster (led fans) nd othr led fans....cuz sme fans being better (hav seen) ...r costing less at sme sites??

I might be interested too, but i'll only commit once my friend comes from US.. not sure what all he cud bring me from there.. btw, IIRC, there are a couple of guys here who ordered recently.. wait till they post in this thread.. they'll know more n let us all know on the How-to..

where were u a couple of days back.. must ask chaos to see this as well

Too bad :(. I just ordered a few days back... That too a pretty large order... A side panel, an aerogate, tons of fans, some cables and stuff. Costed me 37$ on shipping for 120 odd dollars worth of stuff :(.

@Switch....thts wht i was takin about, end up spending equal to shipping for cooling stuff

@Masky
thrs a currency converter on the right hand side bottom of the page

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ i know that.. Chaos had pointed it out a couple of days back.. i was asking Chaos about the prices he mentioned

Well i will let this thred be here for some while... Maybe a week or so... Lets see who all are interested... Otherwise maybe i will just get few extra HSF combos and sell them on a profit here :)... Have to keep the shipping costs dowm one way or the other...

@ Switch: lol.. more HSF combos = more weight = more charge on shipping.. :p

@ Chaos: Be considerate n generous enough to donate a li'l to my upgrade fund too.. :eek:hyeah:

@Mask.. Will keep that in check while selling ;)

I am definately ordering some thumb screws... They are too good...

but chaos, where wud u use it? the only place i cud think of is on the backside to fasten the side panel to the case.. whats the use if no one can see it? of u planning to use them to fasten the mobo?

Even the back side is hardly seen... I think sunny would have a use for it... In his uber modded acraylic see through thingy which he produly claims to be a cabby...

Yup or u can put them to hold ur graphics, sound, tv tuner etc boards. If u have a side panel, then they are definitely visible ;). BTW switch... 4$ for screws, 40$ for shipping :D. Imagine the customs guys finding a boxful of grenades in ur shipment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back