How did you find about TechEnclave?

Hmm, way back in 2000 was active on kawabonka forums. I dont think they are even there anymore, few guys here were there : saumilsingh, stormblast, nukeu66 etc...

Sandeep introduced me to TA back then, the rest is history as we know it. I think it was deejay who made me aware of TE :) too bad he is inactive again....

I was invited by the frends who were there in ThinkDigit forum. I always thought TE was started mostly by the Thinkdigit forum people ? May be I am wrong ?

Anyway I was not active for a long time, back in TE now, still not in full swing.

Din said:
I was invited by the frends who were there in ThinkDigit forum. I always thought TE was started mostly by the Thinkdigit forum people ? May be I am wrong ?

Anyway I was not active for a long time, back in TE now, still not in full swing.

Welcome To TE, Uncle:p

Was searching for some hardware stuff if those were available in India and stumbled upon TE.

Right now thinking of starting TEholic anonymous or is there already one? ;)

I was looking for Battlefield 2 clans in india (googled) and i found a post here by preethamkiller (wonder where is he).. thats how i got to know TE .. never though a forum could be such a wonderful place..

Back