how much does Sansa clip cost?

To the best of my knowledge, the Clip+ is not available in India.

You can order one from KMD here. He'll get it from the US and ship it to you. Unfortunately, he's not taking any new orders right now.

IIRC, the 2GB model should cost around 2,000 and the 4GB around 2,400.

The Sansa Clip is available in India, but this is the one without expandable memory.

Sansa Clip+ with expandable memory isn't available in India, you'll have to source it from outside.

FaH33m said:
^ It will soon be available on ebay ;). Maybe after a week mostly.

how do u know?:S

letmein said:

You can order one from KMD here. He'll get it from the US and ship it to you. Unfortunately, he's not taking any new orders right now.

how is the sound quality compared to ipod nano 4g ?:huh:
m using pl-21.:)

FaH33m said:
^ It will soon be available on ebay ;). Maybe after a week mostly.

gamingstill said:

We all know( people who attended the first Indian head-fi meet in Mumbai) it as a matter of fact ;).

gamingstill said:
how is the sound quality compared to ipod nano 4g ?:huh:

m using pl-21.:)

Clip+ is way far better in terms of sound clarity compared to other player.You would love it :eek:hyeah:.Read the review here SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Plus Review

letmein said:

Well I am looking for the plain sansa clip not clip+

and I still have not got the answer where to get it in Delhi.

gamingstill said:

Pristine Note seller on ebay was selling Sansa Clip+ on ebay few days back.After I posted it in the hot deals and discussions section,the seller ran out of his stock within 2-3 days :p As per my latest communication,He is expecting new stock soon. That's how I know.

dhawald3 said:
Well I am looking for the plain sansa clip not clip+

and I still have not got the answer where to get it in Delhi.

It is difficult to find Sansa players in retail stores. Most of these big stores like Croma used to stock them but not anymore. You can try contacting the retailers from this list.

Sandisk Retailers List

Also Rashi Peripherals is a distributor for Sansa products so you can try contacting them as well. Though I don't have any hopes on them due their pathetic service. :p

If nothing works out , your last option is Ebay. There's one 4GB Clip for sale for a decent price.

Sandisk 4GB Sansa Clip MP3 Player-Silver

FaH33m said:
Pristine Note seller on ebay was selling Sansa Clip+ on ebay few days back.After I posted it in the hot deals and discussions section,the seller ran out of his stock within 2-3 days :p As per my latest communication,He is expecting new stock soon. That's how I know.
It is difficult to find Sansa players in retail stores. Most of these big stores like Croma used to stock them but not anymore. You can try contacting the retailers from this list.
Sandisk Retailers List

Also Rashi Peripherals is a distributor for Sansa products so you can try contacting them as well. Though I don't have any hopes on them due their pathetic service. :p

If nothing works out , your last option is Ebay. There's one 4GB Clip for sale for a decent price.
Sandisk 4GB Sansa Clip MP3 Player-Silver
Ok, i don't know about that.
i want sansa clip+ badly :drool2:

well how much memory card max i.e 8gb/16gb, we can use for expandable memory in sansa clip +. I havent found that info anywhere?

cri_sss said:
well how much memory card max i.e 8gb/16gb, we can use for expandable memory in sansa clip +. I havent found that info anywhere?

Clip+ ships with not only a variety of capacities (2GB to 8GB) but also the ability to support Sansa’s slotRadio and slotMusic cards, and also allow the user to use their own microSDHC cards in the device.
-source

so theoretically u can get 8gb+32gb=40gb

I got the one i ordered, was shipped yesterday, delivered today! Sound quality is good, full of features! Good product! Seller called to make sure i recieved it today..... he should have ebay listing by monday/tuesday . . . his internet is down as he lives close to the stadium where the IPL is going on... the fiber optic cable of his net is busted rofl! Should be up and running by today evening.

Yeah 'coz i had already sold my shuffle and was desperate. He was very patient with me :ashamed::baby: Nice chap.

FaH33m said:
^ So you are the one who messaged and called him a dozen times to ask about the Clip+ ehh ?

got my 2gb sansa clip+ yday

thanks to kmd & pristine notes for bringing these audiophile stuff which we would not otherwise get to lay our hands on...

btw faheem n metalspree are getting fuzed ;)

Rockfella i can imagine how impatient you were given the umpteen sms n calls that u made and think u need 2 get a new battery/spare battery for your mobile ;)

The prices for new Sansa Clip+ on Ebay will be higher cause the guy selling them was telling me that he made huge loss by selling them for 2K -due to a miscalculation of his landing price :p.He even offered me a buy back for a price more than what I had payed so that he can recover the losses. New ones might be ~2.6k for 2GB .

2.6k for 2GB is way too high!! :no::S

FaH33m said:
The prices for new Sansa Clip+ on Ebay will be higher cause the guy selling them was telling me that he made huge loss by selling them for 2K -due to a miscalculation of his landing price :p.He even offered me a buy back for a price more than what I had payed so that he can recover the losses. New ones might be ~2.6k for 2GB .

Anyways my Clip+ will be gone soon. Selling it ~1.6-1.7k .Anyone interested PM me. ;)

Back