How to get rid of gall bladder stones without operation ?

kaiserbreath said:
2-4 liters in the morning and nothing like it !

I have duchenne muscular dystrophy & so does the thread starter & we generally get into trouble if we go above 1.5L water a day because of heart issues :)

my father had these gallostones and he was asked to take more water and after an year, they are disappeared.

if we have proper diet plan and take more water with minimum physical activitiy, then these would disappear.

surgery is required only if they are bigger in size and the person feels stomach pain, etc.

Udit said:
I have duchenne muscular dystrophy & so does the thread starter & we generally get into trouble if we go above 1.5L water a day because of heart issues :)

So, I suggest you guys stop suggesting him to consume more water and propose other effective alternatives.

Gall bladder stones are pretty difficult to remove without surgery unlike kidney stones but the good part is that if it ain't paining then there is no point removing it. It would generally be there in the adults with ages 40+.

Consider surgery if its paining, Also do consider the age of the person. If he/she is above 60(In my case my grandfather is above 70) then better to avoid it. Also its better to take opinion of multiple doctors before going in for a surgery.

Back