How to install Free Apps for Jailbroken iDevices

Although i exactly know what OP is asking i would answer as per the query "how to install free apps...."
Simple go to app store and download the free apps, they are free right ? So no need to do anything special and device jailbroken or not does not matter.

Probably the question here is "How to install cr@cked and p1rated apps on my jailbroken device". I am not sure whether that should be answered here or not and risk infraction.

Although i exactly know what OP is asking i would answer as per the query "how to install free apps...."
Simple go to app store and download the free apps, they are free right ? So no need to do anything special and device jailbroken or not does not matter.

Probably the question here is "How to install cr@cked and p1rated apps on my jailbroken device". I am not sure whether that should be answered here or not and risk infraction.

hey @raksrules, i have jailbroken my device and after doing that i just cannot install any app via itunes whether its free or cracked one, i have to compulsorily use ifunbox, you have any solution to this ? also earlier if i had upadated some apps like facebook,twitter it got synced through itunes when i connected my ipad, this also doesnt happen now

Last edited by a moderator:
Back