How to keep track of all Online Forums and Groups

neomustdie

Adept
May 14, 2006
www.thinkjayant.com
Just curious to know how to you people keep track of all the online forums and groups which u visit.....

it happens that i keep visiting the same set of forums and eventually forget about the less used ones.....

i tries del.icio.us and bookmarking.... Anything else i can do..... huh

bosky101

Adept
Jan 24, 2005
bosky101.blogspot.com
this is waht i do on firefox . store all usercp pages , forum homepages in bookmarks folder ,open that on startup of the browser. or if not on startup ,keep a folder called [open once a month/week ] and pout all ur pages in that . keep exporting ur bookamarks. i use febe . then if needed even upload that bookmarks html page to ur site/personal web space .get one if u dont have one.8 )

Toxic

Disciple
Apr 3, 2005
I was thinking that someone has posted a solution to keep a track of forums lmao anyways what i do is put all the links in a notepad in this way whenever i need to open a concerned forum all i have to do is copy-paste

Indyan

Adept
Dec 18, 2004
Rss Feeds and speed dial in opera. You can also save all the forumss and groups as a session and open them all at a time by simpy opening that session.

thexfactor

Insanely Awesome!!
Skilled
Mar 31, 2006
Yeah even I've got the sites I visit regularly on my speedial list in Opera ... saving the sessions is another alternative

Mar 16, 2005
same here save few of the sites i visit most on speed dial (some how opera's speed dial is more elegant :p) and moreover u can attach a additional bar(customizable) to the address bar in opera i have kept bookmark, home and top10 sites visited in it check screenie.. so every time i open a new tab either i can copy paste a URL or directly choose from bookmarks and moreover no need of notepads also for saving links i use notes of opera ;)