How to keep track of all Online Forums and Groups

Just curious to know how to you people keep track of all the online forums and groups which u visit.....

it happens that i keep visiting the same set of forums and eventually forget about the less used ones.....

i tries del.icio.us and bookmarking.... Anything else i can do..... huh

this is waht i do on firefox . store all usercp pages , forum homepages in bookmarks folder ,open that on startup of the browser. or if not on startup ,keep a folder called [open once a month/week ] and pout all ur pages in that . keep exporting ur bookamarks. i use febe . then if needed even upload that bookmarks html page to ur site/personal web space .get one if u dont have one.8 )

this is what I would do.. store all forum urls in bookmark section under a new folder (Firefox ) . then right click on that new folder and click "open all in tabs" :D

I was thinking that someone has posted a solution to keep a track of forums lmao anyways what i do is put all the links in a notepad in this way whenever i need to open a concerned forum all i have to do is copy-paste

Rss Feeds and speed dial in opera. You can also save all the forumss and groups as a session and open them all at a time by simpy opening that session.

Yeah even I've got the sites I visit regularly on my speedial list in Opera ... saving the sessions is another alternative

same here save few of the sites i visit most on speed dial (some how opera's speed dial is more elegant :p) and moreover u can attach a additional bar(customizable) to the address bar in opera i have kept bookmark, home and top10 sites visited in it check screenie.. so every time i open a new tab either i can copy paste a URL or directly choose from bookmarks and moreover no need of notepads also for saving links i use notes of opera ;)

Back