How to make windows 7 crash frequently ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Disciple
Hey Guys,

Well this may sound really stupid to some but I have some reasons I want to know how to make windows 7 crash..??

Crash means.. I know a way...

Open Notepad type :

start

start

start

start

crash.bat

and save the file as crash.bat

this worked on many systems

System will not resopnd until reboot.. Or by Holding power button for 10 sec..

If you want to crash it permanently, I would recommend deleting the system files. Uncheck Hide Operating system files and shift delete all.

Sei said:
If you want to crash it permanently, I would recommend deleting the system files. Uncheck Hide Operating system files and shift delete all.
Really?? Is it that easy to delete OS Files("Windows" Folder)

Simple!!

Delete shell32.dll and himen.sys for OS crash

or best delete explorer.exe for a partial crash.

:D

U can always boot from a live os disc and then delete the above mentioned files.
During normal operation the OS may have a lock on the files and will not allow you to delete them.

krates said:
Hey Guys,

Well this may sound really stupid to some but I have some reasons I want to know how to make windows 7 crash..??
But why would you want to do this...?

There can be no ethical reason for this request. Members should not suggest options IMO until OP clarifies the reason.

krates said:
reason being convincing my friend parents that his rig is faulty and request them to get a new one..
Then why crash the OS????
You create a separate Admin acc and then Deny local logon to the main Admin account.

krates said:
reason being convincing my friend parents that his rig is faulty and request them to get a new one..
looks like invalid reason. Just detach the RAM and make them believe what you want to... :p

krates said:
overclock the rig on stock cooler, even if you do not know how to make it stable, :p that would be enough to convince them, :D

thebanik said:
overclock the rig on stock cooler, even if you do not know how to make it stable, :p that would be enough to convince them, :D
LOLZZZ.... nice suggestion.
Hope he doesnt end up damaging something.

request them to get a new one

So, scam them, huh?

Nice, learning how to cheat and lie at an early age.

What a lovely way to learn leadership qualities and become a better human being and contribute to society.

cranky said:
So, scam them, huh?

Nice, learning how to cheat and lie at an early age.

What a lovely way to learn leadership qualities and become a better human being and contribute to society.
my friends want to know how to...... not myself !

krates said:

Not good at all.. You are trying to play on their lack of knowledge... You will be better off convincing them by giving out a real reason for upgrade...

Edit: Then you advise your friend to take a proper apporach rather than giving him a wrongful suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back