Hows Motorola Mpx200 ?

Brendon

Skilled
Hey guys, I have a P800 which I am about to sell in 2 - 3 days time. I want to get this phone. I have checked a few reviews and they seem to be fine.

However I want to know if there is any major problem with the phone. I am buying the phone from ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.in/BRAND-NEW-MOTORO...443812698QQcategoryZ14411QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is it a proper phone, coz the market rate is much more. Almost double.

The seller has got some good ratings. Should I go ahead and get the phone ?

This is a Windows Mobile OS powered phone and he is selling it for 8500Rs.

Did u check the cost of this phone in Alfa.
I cant believe the cost actually 8.5K is very cheap for this peice.
Alfa mostly has the best deals on mobiles in Mumbai.

They have COD in Mumbai so if u plan to get it use COD method.

Thx for the replies. Yeah, I checked in Alfa, they dont have it. Though I hate going to Alfa. Seeing all those mobile phones on display makes me go crazy !

This phone has the older Ms windows 2002 os.

Actually this phone is replaced by the Mpx220, so I think maybe the dealer has some old pieces left and so wants to sell them off. Only reason I can think of.

just chck if u can bump up ur budget a bit

fr 15k u get the excellent O2 Xphone 2 with win mobile 2003:easily the best smartphone around

aka911 said:

fr 15k u get the excellent O2 Xphone 2 with win mobile 2003:easily the best smartphone around

didnt knew that O2 Xphone 2 was for 15K :wow:
u sure about it aka911.

aka911 said:

Bump my budget a bit ! Thats almost double my budget ! I dont want to go so high coz I just spend 10k on my p800 and it is abt to break. So parents are not too happy.

Was going for ngage qd, but then saw this phone and was shocked at the price. I think mostly I will go for this phone. If anybody can give me some better alternatives upto 10k, I will consider them.

@quad - Yeah Xphone 2 should easily be available for 15k. It is for 16.8k on ebay which is easily arnd 1k - 1.5k off market price.

Last edited by a moderator:
kumar said:
What abt nokia 6600/6630/3230?

hi kumar ! I dont like the shape of the 6600. Abt the 6630 abd 3230 they are great phones and I would have gone for them if they were in my budget. But 10k is max for me and I cant buy second hand phones coz my parents now hate them because of my p800 breaking problem.

I think I will go for the Mpx200. I kinda like Motorola and I dont have to spend too much for the phone.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I will write a review of the Mpx200 after a week of getting it.

As soon as you get the phone in ur hand post abt it here.
do a review as u get time.

I still cant believe a windows mobile device for 8.5K. [i better believe it , hehe]

Quad Master said:

I still cant believe a windows mobile device for 8.5K. [i better believe it , hehe]

Actually you can get it for 7.9k on ebay ! But it is without any warranty.

As soon as my parents give me the moolah I will get the phone from ebay and write a review.

Quad Master said:

Well I got it for 7.8k with bill and 1 year warranty !:hap2:

It came sealed with sync cable, stereo headset, 16 mb sd card, and the usual. I have just checked a few features so far and the phone is great !

I found out why it is so cheap. This is a orange UK phone (it has a orange logo on the outside) so this phone is meant for Orange Uk. But I could care less, I got a brand new windows mobile for less than 8000.

I will write a review soon.

Back