Htc one x and Htc one v available now

I think HTC should change their quote .. HTC - All phones look the same (or) Everything is the same except for the name (oh wait.. thats Axis bank)
<

HTC V & HTC ONE X should see a drop in prices based on its specs. Only then will they sell
<

Dude, they are really high priced and need to come down.

Another problem is their battery backup. I know and have seen many people with the same complaint.

Should see how these models will give.

htc one v at 16.1k now

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-Sealed-Box-HTC-One-V-VAT-Bill-/190664871058?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2c64830c92

use code JETEBAY001 to get 750 off

Hey Guys I checked this phone n loved it looks wise, but how the overall review? Phonearena said the browser is choppy?

Any review please

Who uses the stock android browser?

We have power of play store(earlier android market). I am using Dolphin HD and Mozilla(far better than stock one) on Galaxy S I9000. On ICS, u can even use Chrome beta too.

Isn't the One S supposed to have that fancy micro arc oxidation process which they claim is so hard and tough you don't ever need to use an external case?

Isn't the One S supposed to have that fancy micro arc oxidation process which they claim is so hard and tough you don't ever need to use an external case?

Yeah that is correct, but it is only for back panel.

Now same will be used by SGS 3 back panel/cover as rumors said.

i have the white One X and its absolutely a gorgeous piece of kit. So far I havent came across any bugs or glitches. Superb phone. Head and shoulders above my SGSII

In the first half of March, it was reported that Manu Seth, Country Head of Marketing for HTC India, said that HTC will be launching Android Ice Cream Sandwich based smartphones the One X, One V and One S in Singapore on March 30 and in the first week of April they would be available to the Indian audiences. However, HTC had officially launched only the One X and One V in India on the 2nd of April and no word had surfaced about the third handset from HTC’s One series, the One S.

No sign of One S in Singapore so far. Am waiting for the same too.

HTC's delay of launching HTC One S could also be attributed to the fact that the handset is facing some heat due to the users reporting the casing's colour coating on its aluminum body chipping off within a few days of usage.

HTC is replacing their handsets and is claiming to have made some changes in its production processes to avoid such issues in future.

So let's just wait n watch.
<

Back