HTC Touch Pro 2 availability in India

heyy guyz.. attaching few screen shots... for now :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 154
Well those who have bought the phone, ditch the stock rom :p

Here is what you can have with custom win 6.5 with Manila 2.5 roms.

^ How are you finding 6.5? Does it seem a tad more resource intensive?

What else can you tell us about it? Improvements?

Are you running Wisbar? or is that the default Start Menu and Taskbar in 6.5?

Well, I am not going back to WinMo 6.1 after using this. Initially the beta roms that came out were handful, but as the official release is getting closer, the roms are getting mature and are relatively bug free. Resource use is same. ( optimised roms actually have lower ram usage than HTC WM 6.1)

There are still some issues and small bugs with the Manila 2.5 ( If you restart the phone, wifi is turned on by default. You have to turn it off manually ), but its not a big deal.

The UI you see above is HTC's Sense UI that we saw with their android phones. Ported for Winmo.

Hi,

@dj, In the past you said that in the tp2 box there is only one cd and second cd is missing. Did you get the 2nd cd from naresh electronics.? What is about the review.?

DJ is on his way to start a new job. I think it'll a while before we hear from him.

Regarding the CD. Honestly you don't need any of them. All you need to Windows Mobile Center / Activesync depending on which OS you are using. They are both freely available for download at the Microsoft Download Center.

guys need help....

Problem with my TP2... the time i set is local +5:30 new delhi.... but in messages the time sowing different.. if i got message 10 o clock am ... it showing 4 o clock am ... please help to change it.. thanks in advance

some phones are equipped with multi Time feature. this feature is for people who regularly travel to different time zones.

you will have to make sure that this you have selected is set to 'make Current City' as default time.

scoOter bobBy said:
some phones are equipped with multi Time feature. this feature is for people who regularly travel to different time zones.

you will have to make sure that this you have selected is set to 'make Current City' as default time.

ok thanks for the reply... let me check it :)

Seems like i missed the bus! Naresh E. does not have them in stock anymore. I guess i'll have to keep calling them everyday like DJ. :(

twisted_mind said:
Its available at alfa mumbai for 33k. A friend told me about its availability yesterday.. no idea whether thats with bill or without.

Thats without bill. TP2 has not been made available officially here yet. So all pieces are grey market one without warranty.

heyy guyz... reali sori 4 being not in contact...
as satin might have told u, i was joining my new job...
well as its a weekend and i am still working.. would soon update u guyz abt my over 15 days of experience with tp2!!

Last week, i bought the lovely HTC Touch PRO 2 from a person in chennai.

It was brand new. Unlocked one. WOrked fine with Airtel and Tata Docomo. S it should work with other brands tooo...

Very cute phone. It had tmobile printed on the phone. Never mind. It was very cute and good !!!!!!!

Iam enjoying with the phone......

Back