HTC Touch Pro 2 availability in India

@satan.. yea bro i am really gonna explode soon!!

@naga.. sorry bro.. no stocks even today.. they say to confirm in evening again, bt i knw the result :(...... its high time now with no stocks!!!

guys there is no stocks on asian and gaffar mrkt importers:(

naresh elect playing with the dates i were calling naresh for last 2 weeks on everyday he told me everytime that tp2 available next day nd nxt day he told me that there is 100% availability of tp2 on 1 week ago (last tuesday) i called naresh on sunday he tell me phone available either tuesday or wednesday.

Today i call naresh again the guys name is sunil tell me tp2 available till the evening i call again in evening the same guy tell me it may be available tomorrow only when i sounded exasperated :mad: over the phone he told me may be tp2 available after friday nt before.

i have called him 20-30 times since last week.

i asked about the prise he tell me 29k on sunday on today same guy tell me 33k.

all this are very frustrated my frnds call me everyday and ask me about my exp nd everyday i tell my frnds wait 4 next day

about vaishno i called last wk he saved my numb nd told me when tp2 available he gave me a call atleast vaishno nt playing with the dates

rheo said:
guys there is no stocks on asian and gaffar mrkt importers:(

naresh elect playing with the dates i were calling naresh for last 2 weeks on everyday he told me everytime that tp2 available next day nd nxt day he told me that there is 100% availability of tp2 on 1 week ago (last tuesday) i called naresh on sunday he tell me phone available either tuesday or wednesday.

Today i call naresh again the guys name is sunil tell me tp2 available till the evening i call again in evening the same guy tell me it may be available
tomorrow only when i sounded exasperated :mad: over the phone he told me may be tp2 available after friday nt before.
i have called him 20-30 times since last week.
i asked about the prise he tell me 29k on sunday on today same guy tell me 33k.
all this are very frustrated my frnds call me everyday and ask me about my exp nd everyday i tell my frnds wait 4 next day
about vaishno i called last wk he saved my numb nd told me when tp2 available he gave me a call atleast vaishno nt playing with the dates

Sorry but dont tried to b so relentless for a mobile.....

Never die for a gal and mobile..becoz whichever u get ..if u would had waited u would have got better......

So better wait or chuck the piece

@magnet.. true said bro.. but this set is worth a kill ;)

btw guyz.. a contact of mine got me tp2 offer for 34K... though it was not sealed.. was loose bt he assured it to be new and genuine.. but I dropped the offer :(....... will wait for 3 more days.. else i might go for some alternative!!

@satan.. hey bro.. tried calling u bt cldnt reach u........ well i dropped the offer at 34K as i posted above.. hope i did the rite thing!!!

dj27007 said:
@magnet.. true said bro.. but this set is worth a kill ;)

Thats why i said better wait.....getting the only piece in universe means the only person who will cry if any god forbid stuffs pops up is u....and the chances of such stuff in mobiles is damn high....
when ppl can get a pulser bike which every other guy has than why not for mobiles unless the money u spend is peanut for u (i didnt meant to offend any guy...i mean its good for ppl who can afford and change mobile every quarter...and if thats the case the best option is get from a person coming from abroad)

i was once bitten by same stuff in O2 mini-s stuff..after that patience was the key :)

In my case, I hardly ever change mobiles. The only phones I've ever had: a Nokia 6600> Nokia Ngage> SE M600i > SE P1i. I've had more experience with other phones due to my wife and friends :p ! They like to have the latest and the funkiest.

My absolute requirement for phones boil down to full qwerty kb and touch screen. You'll see my choices are very limited :(! And my P1i is dying on me so I need the phone asap. Not to mention, I have to do it before my wife changes her mind about buying it for me :p!

if someone wants it, u will have to pay me advance. I got a friend in US who wants to sell it because of his reason of shifting to some other carrier. Its t-Mobile Touch Pro 2. If someone need pics mail me sakshamkatyal@gmail.com

Dont worry about the veracity of my arguments coz u r gonna find it as I mentioning here.

The price is 34K. Let me know what you have to say.

34k is very expensive for the T-Mobile version.

1) The 3G bands (1700 / 2100) are not compatible with any service provider in Asia / Europe.
2) There is no front camera as well.

An acceptable price for a new one is around $500 - $550 tops.

34k. dude. heera panna is doing this at 35k. with stock. looks like if i keep waiting for this thread to get somewhere, i will never get the phone. im guessing 35k is the price, esp since the TD2 is around 20-31k range.

im getting this baby tomorrow. hopefully i can log on to this thread and update you guys. i really dint wanna be the first to jump off the plank! but what the heck... ill take a bullet this time...

earn it back the next month.. at least at office i have something to compliment my HP Z600w.

cheers.

LOL... well atleast this thread served it's purpose. By hook or crook, we are all getting it now!

Until last month, I didn't even plan on picking this up unless it was released in India.

Now I got one... and i'm sure everybody here who expressed interest will have one for sure by the end of this month.

@ Scooter bobby... nope... don't think I even know what /where WW-Film city is?

^^ double that. looks like all those google/bing searches paid off.. i mean i found this forum.. and (b) im not the only geek in the country, who's going apeshit over this phone... drink to that. !

@scooter bobby.. reserve a seat for me too buddy!!
well i am kinda regretting the decision to drop the offer for 34K for tp2 from kamla nagar, but the main reason was the set being loose (not sealed as the shopkeeper says he has to check it) and also I have never dealt with that person before.....
But now I am giving it second thoughts.. may be I would go for it tmrw.. coz availability of this handset looks very narrow in delhi in coming dayz!!!

my offer is still there. if anyone is serious we can have it implemented. Dont worry about rest of the things as you resassure about the veracity of my arguments.

scoOter bobBy said:
HTC's Touch Pro2 is among the new phones expected to ship with Windows Mobile 6.5.

this has to be a joke. not on a day your about to empty your piggy bank. im telling you.. there is a Money God!!!

now what!?

what about this?

Why this should worry you or anyone?
HTC has already said that Touch Pro 2 and Touch Diamond 2 users will get free upgrade to Windows Mobile 6.5.
So even if you buy your phone now, you will be able to download and flash your phone with official HTC 6.5 rom when it becomes available.

There are already countless custom roms based on beta / pre release versions of win 6.5 for you to try.

Back