HTC Touch Pro 2 availability in India

@ramrao.. bro are u serious abt 29K by naresh?? u must call him again n confirm.. as i m sittin over his head to buy my tp2 asap... asian says that he needs an order of atleast 50 sets to ask htc india to import tp2 for him.. tht wld cost 42K n to claim the so called warranty, u wil hv to gve ur set for 15-30 days as it will be sent to htc-uk for any repairs and so... n yea do check wid naresh again.. he is nt offering below 32K... n if he is actually offering u at 29K, thn plz join me on tuesday :p.. i wld buy it..

@rheo.. yea buddy i m still game!! if it comes in stock tomrw, then i am very much ready to buy it... I am also in contact wid a person in kamla nagar.. let us c who arranges it for us!!

Mr. dj27007, I talked to Naresh Electronics again at 5.30pm today by phone about tp2. The Stocks will came by tomorrow and cost is 26k.

Naresh seems to keep toying with the dates.

DJ just called him and he said it's not going to be available tomorrow.

On the bright side, as ramrao pointed out... it will be 26k (Branded from Orange... not a problem for us though... unless it's locked, in which case it might cost us a bit... but not tht much really)

@ramrao.. well luks like u r rite bro.. i called naresh n he quoted me 26K but he says the device wld probably b available on wednesday.. well can u do me a favour.. call RAJ on 9891175751.. he works at naresh, ask him the price too.. if he also confirms it for 26K, then its a go-go, he knows me quiet well so i cnt talk to him... btw i called the other number of naresh.. he also told its the orange tp2.. so it sounds perfect if it goes through..

@ramrao.. this is the issue buddy... actually raj is the main counter salesman of naresh.. even other dealers (vaishno and one in kamla nagar) are offering at 32K.. the other number at which they said 26K, that i think is some amateur, rest we will try to have it for 26K from tht fone guy when the stock arrives.. But as i hav been to their shop 2 times.. we would have to deal wid raj only.. n if he says its 32K, then its hard to get below it...

Not this again!!!
Somebody ought to stick a fork up Naresh's...well you know what.

DJ... buddy... call me / leave me a message if this works out.

@satan.. bro as it appears, its hard to find tp2 below 32K anywhr in india.. this 26K thing was a pleasant surprise bt only if it goes thru.. rest i wil say, just hope we hv stocks n consider a price of 32k only...

@satan.. and yea.. wld gve u a call tmrw aftr talking to these guyz.... wld try my best to get tht 26K deal done, if its possible.. rest lets leave it on thm only :D

Guys... I finally bit the bullet and bought one in the US. Got the Original HTC Unbranded version.

It should be here in about 15 days.

Will keep you guys posted.

@satan.. u got it?? :O (appears i was not desparate enuf ;) )
how much it cost buddy? and is it the t-mobile version or the European one?? prepare a review for us as soon as it arrives buddy!!! i wanna see an Indian operator's name on that 3.6 mammoth screen of tp2 :D

Just about 600 US

HTC International version (European Unbranded HTC) ;)

Now I have to wait till some gets here. Oct 1st. Thats the best date I've got. Have to check and see if anybody else is coming sooner. TE brothers... this is a call to you guys as well :p

@DJ.. i'm sure you'll have yours by then. You are going to explode if you don't get yours by the end of this week. :p

Well there are quite a few... but none of them seem to be as much in demand as the HTC TP2.

You can ofcourse go for the older Touch Pro. There is a member here who is trying to sell one. His price seems resonable as well.

Ofcourse you can also check out the Samsung Omnia Series and then there is the Nokia N97.

Ok! Mumbai Heera Panna = 35k others 36k now Delhi is quite cheap selling for 26/32 either way. i have to get my phonewalla to log on to this page somehow.

^^lol, from the 1st page of this thread, I'm reading Delhi prices. Cheap or not, what does it matter when they don't have any stocks? 2moro, next week...all crap.

@dj27007, pls update if there are actual stocks in Delhi by now. If it's still not there, I'll pick it up from Mumbai, prices be damned.

Back