HTC Touch Pro 2 availability in India

Can't find TP2 anywhere in delhi. Whenever I call Naresh Elec, he asks me to callback in a day or two.
Can anyone help me find a TP2 in delhi ?

Satan said:
^Where (with Telephone number if possible) and how much?

35k from Alfa, I think. Since two different members were helping out, (one searched and the other bought it), not sure about the vendor. I was so impatient to get the TP2 that I didn't care where they got it from :p.

Naga said:
35k from Alfa, I think. Since two different members were helping out, (one searched and the other bought it), not sure about the vendor. I was so impatient to get the TP2 that I didn't care where they got it from :p.

finally got it eh :p

Alfa stock was getting sold out really quickly. And they wont budge from their price (they never do anyway).

san55 said:
I need it to trade forex on the move.

Ho then its worth it .:hap2: . Yeah was just wondering what do ppl with 35k worth of phone.

May be I need to open a thread for it . Wait let me open one .:eek:hyeah:.

nfsnfs said:
Ho then its worth it .:hap2: .

Sure it will be as i trade on metatrader4 (windows mobile) only. I trade purely based on charts. Been looking at Acer F900 also. Touch HD is a bit costier but has larger screen than TP2.

rajatb said:
Any ideas about anyone selling in delhi? I dont know anyone in mumbai to get it for me.
I bought it from Chennai. If you need the contact details, i can get you that. If you want, i can help assistin you getting the phone.:)

Back