Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

^ ditto same thing occurs with me when trying with 5230 as a modem in windows 7.Think its a windows bug/nokia bug.

Yesterday went to the beach and dropped the phone in the sea by mistake.:(It was dark couldnt see ...but luckily found it glowing beneath.Removed the battery asap.Now waiting to take it apart,clean and check.Fingers crossed.

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

m-jeri said:
3G ...

i get upto 400KB per sec. fr few secs a day... then maybe around 250~300 all the time..

but in like a hr it goes into disconnect.. :S. no idea why.
Disconnection happens when on mobile right. It could be because of heat.

I hope your friends with data cards are not getting disconnection.

No.. friends data card... are okay

they download like 17~20GB data a day. :S.

@space...

any remedy?.. i have found something new.. let me check if it works..

+1 for antenna . If its a combo offer ,I might think about it .

EDIT:Atleast try to source it as optional .

varkey said:
I have a UMG181 and have access to an E122 too. Tried both on my Seagate Dockstar, both got detected fine and was able to connect using pppd. wvdial has some issues in arm based systems so couldnt use that.
Ditto, I am too aiming to try to run it with Dockstar. Let me know if have any success

m-jeri said:
No.. friends data card... are okay

they download like 17~20GB data a day. :S.
What plan are they using? Can you please post a link?

Gaurish said:
Ditti, I am too aiming to try to run it with Dockstar. Let me know if have any success
As I said, it worked fine by using pppd directly. :)

Once configured, I just have to give 'pppd call BSNL3G' and it connects just fine. :)

Parv said:
What plan are they using? Can you please post a link?
BSNL 3G Unlimited Plan - Rs 1499 :p

@m-jeri - I am available on Gtalk! :)

Can one buy/ use a BSNL 3g sim card in Delhi? If yes, from where?

SpaceVoid said:
^ ditto same thing occurs with me when trying with 5230 as a modem in windows 7.Think its a windows bug/nokia bug.

Yesterday went to the beach and dropped the phone in the sea by mistake.:(It was dark couldnt see ...but luckily found it glowing beneath.Removed the battery asap.Now waiting to take it apart,clean and check.Fingers crossed.
Well,

Rip It Apart Totally And Clean With Isopropyl Very Much As Sea Water will Ultimately Spoil it OK

^ The ripping apart part is done. Should I dip the whole board (green board ) in IPA ? or a simple wipe with IPA should do ? There was lots of sand stuck inside.Dont know if its alive ya bhagwan ko pyaara ho gaya :(

@dvdstore ... sorry for being offtopic.Didnt want to create a new thread to ask only one question :)

@space..

i turned off the USB root hub power management still it disconnects.

can anyone confirm this issue?. will this be still a issue with this data card..

just use the dialer software in the connection to auto redial

this device does not go beyond 3.5 mbps in test conditions.

m.a. said:
Can one buy/ use a BSNL 3g sim card in Delhi? If yes, from where?
You can use MTNL 3G , the unlimited plan is for 1800 a month .

^thankx for the info. MTNL is too expensive man!

@dvdstoredelhi ... please update with the dispatch status.Which courier have you used and the tracking number please.

:)

Can we get the Portable 3g Wifi router like the E5 or something here ?

Intd in one.. please tell payment method?..

ebay listing is for 2.4k??

interested to buy one..please pm the account details...however wanted to know from delhi folks anyone tried this out on MTNL 3g jadoo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back