Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

sumit.sol said:
interested to buy one..please pm the account details...however wanted to know from delhi folks anyone tried this out on MTNL 3g jadoo...
Yup.. using it with MTNL 3G since a cpl of weeks now.. working fine!

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

Note to all: There is no voice call feature yet in E122. Even E1550 has it :(

Placed an order in ebay

@dvdstoredelhi, placed order on your site. Transferred 2250 to your ICICI a/c. Please confirm receipt.

Hi,

I've used same here at Chandigarh and when used for Browsing speed is slow but when downloading multiple thread files from Usenet Servers it goes upto 2.7MBPS but stay aroung 1.5MBPS.

m-jeri said:
Hey folks.. need to ask something..

when using my mobile to connect to net using one touch access(Nokia/Symbian) the connection slows or disconnects after like a hour or so..
Will this be the same in data card also?

Hi,

our Bank Account details are sent via email when you confirm your order via our site theitbazaar.com thanks

sumit.sol said:
interested to buy one..please pm the account details...however wanted to know from delhi folks anyone tried this out on MTNL 3g jadoo...

Hi,

Rt click on Connection and go to properties and go to Options Tab check box Redial if Line is Dropped and make Redial Attempts to 99 and redial attempts every 5 seconds

m-jeri said:
@space..

i turned off the USB root hub power management still it disconnects.

can anyone confirm this issue?. will this be still a issue with this data card..

Payment Received. Shipped ! Thanks

WickedTA said:
@dvdstoredelhi, placed order on your site. Transferred 2250 to your ICICI a/c. Please confirm receipt.

Hi,

Please check your email for Tracking Number later after 11am . Shipped via DTDC Courier Thanks

SpaceVoid said:
@dvdstoredelhi ... please update with the dispatch status.Which courier have you used and the tracking number please.

:)

Again, anything like the E5 ? A portable 3g wifi router that take a sim ?

Is it still available? My friend wanted one! :)

wondering howd u get '3' dongles here , i work for '3' heh heh , nice pricing though , i think folks in UK would be interested at those prices

I need one...pm me the account details...

varkey said:
Is it still available? My friend wanted one! :)
Item out of stock and on order. Expecting same by Thursday..28th Oct

manuvikram007 said:
I need one...pm me the account details...
Our bank Account details are automatically sent via email once you confirm your order

yup... me also taking one next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back