Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

Please confirm the payment for my order no. 276 and please ship it as soon as possible.

@swap, when did you place the order? I made mine on Thursday 25th nov.

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

Ebay says he has 4 pieces left and his site says only 1.
I called this guy to confirm the stocks and he was pretty rude in talking???

Guys should I trust this guy?? Have others who have placed their orders in last week recieved their modems??
Please update guys... the OP says he is too busy to reply to multiple forums and sites....

If you order through ebay there is nothing to worry about :)...you have paisapay protection.

Mohit said:
Haven't received my modem yet :(

Please confirm the status of the order.
Not received my order yet. Would be nice to have some updates on it. We are not buying stuff for free :mad:

^Supratim clear ur inbox m8...

sorry for ot

sandeepk said:
Please confirm the payment for my order no. 276 and please ship it as soon as possible.

@swap, when did you place the order? I made mine on Thursday 25th nov.
I placed my order om 24th.

@Mohit: do you have the shipment tracking number, you can check the status on DTDC website.

Got my stuff, today, straghtway plugged into Ubuntu Box, Got speeds upto 310 Kilobytes per sec. Any further speeds possible? Any hits?

+LT

Hey can u atleast confirm my payment??

@swap

No. I do not have any tracking number. Where do I get it from? I am from Gurgaon and its just 1 hour from Delhi and this guy is taking more than 5 days to deliver. Insane. And no updates either.

Just checked his website and my order still shows pending though I paid and have been charged for it 5 days back. Attaching a screen shot from my bank account to prove this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now what? :S

Do the status get updates as and when there is a change??or is it like Professional courier's tracking method,never gets updated???

Supra said:
Yes you can use any 2G/3G sim card on this. I have used personally Docomo 3G on the same and got very high speeds of above 5 Mbps downloads and 1.5 Mbps uploads. Also used Aircel/Airtel 2G sim cards.

What is the docomo plan that you are using? If I want to activate 3G, how should I activate. Also provide the dialing no. and APN if available.

sumatrix said:
Do the status get updates as and when there is a change??or is it like Professional courier's tracking method,never gets updated???

I believe it never gets updated.... from morning I am checking the status, still having Saturday update. My device has been shipped on Saturday. Waiting eagerly to get my parcel.

can anyone tell me what pings you get to google? I have asked this about 6 times now

rs_saravanan said:
I believe it never gets updated.... from morning I am checking the status, still having Saturday update. My device has been shipped on Saturday. Waiting eagerly to get my parcel.
So you got the tracking no from him??

sumatrix said:
So you got the tracking no from him??

Yes, got the tracking no. there is no update from DTDC since the shipping happened. Wondering why these guys hosting tracking site when there is no proper update.

^^Anyone has his email id or contact number? Please PM it to me. Thanks.

^^ sales<a t>theitbazaar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back