Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

Guys, any idea if E180 works with BSNL 3G? I am using one in Bahrain which is locked and will be bringing it back if it works. Also, does DC-Unlocker works on that?

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

@dvdstoredelhi

U can also ship these modem with latest firmware and mobile partner so that people will not face these problem.

This is only suggestion,please don't get it so seriously.....:)

@dvdstoredelhi i left u a positive rating on ebay...leave me also na

Just got the replaced modem.Testing it with Aircel EDGE as i gave my BSNL 3g sim to friend.modem came with mobile partner and it was in Pink colour box with T-mobile partner written on it unlike the modem that i got first one which came with T-mobile software and a different colour box. waiting for my friend to get back my 3G sim. will update soon ..Got my usb cable too which i ordered.its working great with the modem.

Update : Got my 3g sim .. works as charm ! the modem came with 11.826.03.01.420 firmware as its working great unlike my previous modem came with 11.831.03.01.420 which had disconnections.so now i get it why disconnections happened.the latest firmware was the prick.

Happy with the Firmware that came with the modem :D

Here are few initial tests of my connection (BSNL 3G) :

adffdafd.png

szfdz.png

P.S : @dvdstoredelhi thanks a lot buddy. you did a great job. like to deal with you in the future ;-)

@dvdstoredelhi : Any update on the new stock ?

Order 2 Sata + 2 Sata Power Connector - for HDD, DVD Writers and 1 High Quality USB 2.0 Extention Male to Female 1.5 meters.
Order No-550
Rs-90/- payment made through SBI NEFT.
Please confirm the payment and let me know the shipping detail when u dispatch.....:)

@dvdstoredelhi
Did u got the money ?

Still no reply...:(
Is dvdstoredelhi out of station ?

JUst mail him/PM him or call him up. Why u posting ur orderes of sata connectors etc on this thread ! Does it make any sense ?

Guys... @dvdstoredelhi is having some issues with his website so emails may bounce back and his site may redirect you to his ebay shop page.He is busy is getting the site up again.
^^ Agree wiith you @Supra... Posts should be related to the thread topic. else it dilutes the core topic killing the soul purpose of the thread.

Supra said:
JUst mail him/PM him or call him up. Why u posting ur orderes of sata connectors etc on this thread ! Does it make any sense ?
Oh.we can't discuss other deal here ?

Sorry,my fault that I have order other thing from his website which it still dead till now.

In future I will only order those thinks which r posted in at TE only.

OK ?

Sent mail,SMS & PM but still no response...:S

Revolution said:
Sent mail,SMS & PM but still no response...:S
@ Revolution. Received 3 PM messages / 3 Email messages + 3 SMS messages

We do not ship on Sunday. Traveling to Delhi and would probably ship on Tuesday. Payment received on Saturday evening

onlyravi said:
Guys... @dvdstoredelhi is having some issues with his website so emails may bounce back and his site may redirect you to his ebay shop page.He is busy is getting the site up again.

^^ Agree wiith you @Supra... Posts should be related to the thread topic. else it dilutes the core topic killing the soul purpose of the thread.
Email working fine now > sales@theitbazaar.com

dvdstoredelhi said:
@ Revolution. Received 3 PM messages / 3 Email messages + 3 SMS messages

We do not ship on Sunday. Traveling to Delhi and would probably ship on Tuesday. Payment received on Saturday evening
Thanks for reply!

OK,u will ship on Tuesday.

I know u r busy these days.

No problem.

Actually I will worried if u got the money or not.

Next time I will avoid Saturday and Sunday for NEFT or any kind of deal related thing.....

@dvdstoredelhi: when can we expect the new stock of modems? its showing out of stock on your website.

@dvdstoredelhi: Any updates? is this GO still on?

@dvdstoredelhi: Me wants one, please send account details.

so which model is available with u?

price?

accnt details?

Please PM

@dvdstoredelhi : Do you still have the E122 in stock?
Need it for a friend. Let me know asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back