Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

smnrock said:
All the data cards tend to heat up and 1831 is not different from it... moreover if it not getting hot means, datacard is not working :p Read thread over IBF and here.. you will come to know :)
Dude , all electronic devices when pulsed dissipate heat .Don't teach me electronics. There is a different between getting warm and getting heated/hot . Read this

It will corrupt your SIMs and damage your motherboard also .

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

nfsnfs said:
and damage your motherboard also .
What the hell it is... are you cooking with your data card or what?

Dude , all electronic devices when pulsed dissipate heat .Don't teach me electronics. There is a different between getting warm and getting heated/hot . Read this

LOL 1st ur sig edited....even that farce thread of urs is deleted ! Now motherboard damaged because of data card getting HOT :rofl:...where is the earth cming too...may be Mcafee Antivirus is required to clean up the data card :p

Supra said:
LOL 1st ur sig edited....even that farce thread of urs is deleted ! Now motherboard damaged because of data card getting HOT :rofl:...where is the earth cming too...may be Mcafee Antivirus is required to clean up the data card :p

$hitra ,you are so funny , we need a clown to keep entertained . you are not even worth a pity .Go on, go keep $hitting at all the threads ,irrelevant to you .No wonder you have so much post count raked up .

I don't have to prove anything to douche bags like you .

smnrock said:
It does get heats-up.. and it doesnt affect any way aFAIK. But what you mean by effecting notebook?
Notebook become so hot that you cant use.

smnrock said:
All the data cards tend to heat up and 1831 is not different from it... moreover if it not getting hot means, datacard is not working :p Read thread over IBF and here.. you will come to know :)
I am comfortable using with BSNL LW272 without any issues.

gcbeldar said:
I am comfortable using with BSNL LW272 without any issues.
As i said.. its getting hot(may be little higher than all 7.2Mbps modems), but so far i haven't faced any issues. The question is what issue you are facing? and what you mean by effecting notebook? What i heard is, all high speed modems(UMG1831, K4505) getting heated bit more comparing with less speed modems, not sure how much its true though.

smnrock said:
As i said.. its getting hot(may be little higher than all 7.2Mbps modems), but so far i haven't faced any issues. The question is what issue you are facing? and what you mean by effecting notebook? What i heard is, all high speed modems(UMG1831, K4505) getting heated bit more comparing with less speed modems, not sure how much its true though.

I leave in the region where temperature reaches 42 to 45 in summer.

Will be interested in test ?

Interested in one let me know the details :)

Hi, Am interested in the UMG1831. How long will it take to ship it to Bangalore?

Even I am interested in UMG1831. Shipping to Lucknow. Kindly mention the time required for shipping and payment method (CC preferred)

I just recieved the modem from dvdstore around 30 mins ago..... but when i plug it in ..inthe device manager only storage and disk drive is getting detected ..i cant see a modem....and whn i try to connect using mobile partner it says the device is disconnected or unavailable....... i have tried on my home pc with win xp sp3 and also my laptop with win7 home 32 bit..

raedthakur said:
I just recieved the modem from dvdstore around 30 mins ago..... but when i plug it in ..inthe device manager only storage and disk drive is getting detected ..i cant see a modem....and whn i try to connect using mobile partner it says the device is disconnected or unavailable....... i have tried on my home pc with win xp sp3 and also my laptop with win7 home 32 bit..
did u install the drivers that came along with the modem. try installing t mobile webconnect software that comes with the device.that may install suitable drivers .. Good luck :D

but shudnt it atleast show something as modem in device manager....

raedthakur said:
but shudnt it atleast show something as modem in device manager....
Ofcourse it will show as "Huawei Mobile" in device manager before installing drivers and after installing drivers it will turn into "Huawei USB 3G Modem" and a few comports will also appear in device manger.

now this is not happening........its showing only storage usb and usb disk......and usb composite in usb dropdown

raedthakur said:
now this is not happening........its showing only storage usb and usb disk......and usb composite in usb dropdown
now thats weird buddy ... Try the modem in other USB ports (Preferably Back side) and if that doesnt work too then try it in any other Computer.

Done..Done And Done.....still the same..... now dvdstore says he checks the modem....... this is not even getting detected.....

This happened when I inserted my modem in the front port of my pc cabinet. Later I used the back ports and instead of directly installing the T-mobile / Mobile partner software I executed the Autorun.exe from the storage device(modem). What it does is installs the drivers and then installs the connection software...
Also please install the update available for Windows 7(on win7 of course :) ) from the Huawei website(the link is in this same thread or in BSNL 3G thread in BB section).
Hope this shd work....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back