I just got some Icecream Sanwich!

prankie

Tech Addict
Disciple
Hi, I dont know whether this qualifies for show-off or not.. but anyways, I just got myself brand new galaxy Nexus from my hard-earned money, came pre-installed with android latest and greatest ICS!!

Enjoy some pics.

dsc0684a.jpg

dsc0685nr.jpg

I got it from ebay india, damages around 33.6k after applying 5% off on 35k list price.

It hasn't launched in india.

Originally the listing was of 38k, but i called the seller and somehow convinced him to list it for 35k for a single piece
<

and one more thing, I got one extra battery and case mate barely there case for free with the phone..
<

Phone Looks awesome!!

You got it for a Superb Deal man..

This makes me want ICS even more.. Come on Sammy, Release the ICS for my Galaxy R soon..

Amazing. AFAIK, this is the first GNex on TE! Congrats and do post a short review or initial impressions on the Phone and ICS
<

Wow. Despite having a bigger screen this looks much more petite and manageable than the S2. Congrats prankie on the great price. Wish i could have helped more though. After looking at these pics even i am tempted to buy one for myself, but i will wait for the 32GB version to launch or get the Limited Edition version if i couldn't wait any longer.

Back