Car & Bike I want to buy a tall, spacious car. Suggestions?

Creta would def be more expensive. Also bigger which means harder time for my dad to park. We did find the harrier much better but it was big and parking is always an issue with these bigger vehicles. So it was Nexon. And I don't like compromising on features and quality. Tbh the XZ+ HS variant comes with a lot of useful features and I don't mind the price.

If I were to go for the Harrier or Creta, I would want to spent at least 19 to get the right variant for my taste. Too much for what I'm looking for.
Buy Nissan Magnite and be happy with it or TATA Punch if your budget supports.

Buy Nissan Magnite and be happy with it or TATA Punch if your budget supports.
I checked out Magnite, Sonet and Nexon. Magnite just felt cheap tbh. It didn't feel like an upgrade from my i20 elite at all. Sonet looked awesome from the outside, but inside it surprisingly felt smaller than our i20.

Nexon on the other hand felt just right. My parents were able to get in and out easily, and it was spacious inside. We booked the Nexon XZ+ HS Dark edition for 13.40L. Should be delivered by end of August. The wait time was 70 to 80 days. The price is a bit steep, esp considering it should get around to 14L with all the extra stuff in there, but we're happy with it and the experience from the sales executives has been wonderful so far. They've kept every word and gave us test drive the next day after visiting the showroom. The test drive was pretty good too.

I checked out Magnite, Sonet and Nexon. Magnite just felt cheap tbh. It didn't feel like an upgrade from my i20 elite at all. Sonet looked awesome from the outside, but inside it surprisingly felt smaller than our i20.

Nexon on the other hand felt just right. My parents were able to get in and out easily, and it was spacious inside. We booked the Nexon XZ+ HS Dark edition for 13.40L. Should be delivered by end of August. The wait time was 70 to 80 days. The price is a bit steep, esp considering it should get around to 14L with all the extra stuff in there, but we're happy with it and the experience from the sales executives has been wonderful so far. They've kept every word and gave us test drive the next day after visiting the showroom. The test drive was pretty good too.
I was looking at cheaper the best model but a Mini SUV so watched many reviews thats why suggested it.
The same features given on the basic model of Magnite is given as an upgrade in Punch.

Since your budget is more then you can even go with MG Astor I think.
But you already paid for it.
So congrats and do post it's pictures once it gets delivered to you.

I was looking at cheaper the best model but a Mini SUV so watched many reviews thats why suggested it.
The same features given on the basic model of Magnite is given as an upgrade in Punch.

Since your budget is more then you can even go with MG Astor I think.
But you already paid for it.
So congrats and do post it's pictures once it gets delivered to you.
One of the things I wanted was to go for the top end variant of whichever model I went for. The 14L is a bit of a stretch more than what I was hoping for, but still I'm happy with all the features that the Nexon comes with. I haven't looked into MG at all. I don't know much about the brand and I don't expect their service availability to be more expansive than Tata.

I just checked out Astor and it looks cool but somehow Tata feels like a tried and tested vehicle and it's one of the most successful models in this segment. Normally I like to research things for my specific needs, but my needs with this car is that it suit my parents needs and they're very typical of Indians. So if a model works for majority of Indians, this should be good for them. So honestly, I'm very happy with my decision.

Back