Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
No warranty on Motherboard and Processor
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
I want to sell my processor and motherboard as I will be upgrading soon. I have an Intel i5 6600K and Gigabyte Z170 Motherboard. The Processor and MB is working absolutely fine and I am currently using this system.

My last Sale thread got locked bcoz of not providing images with username written. I am posting it again with proper images.

Please Note - You have to change the CMOS battery of the MB as after powering off the bios settings do not save and you have to go to the bios and change it back. I have saved a profile of my CPU in the BIOS overclocked at 4.3 Ghz.

Expected Price - Rs. 8500 for both CPU and Motherboard
Already in talks with @quakze will update if the product gets purchased by him

Attachments

• CPUZ i5 6600K.JPG
    CPUZ i5 6600K.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 316
  • I5 6600k and Gigabyte Z170.jpeg
    I5 6600k and Gigabyte Z170.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 307
  • PC Build BIll 14-12-2016.jpg
    PC Build BIll 14-12-2016.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 296
Just a friendly suggestion, that cmos battery is not an expensive thing. you can change it yourself and verify that there's no other problem in motherboard, since its already out of warranty.

Just a friendly suggestion, that cmos battery is not an expensive thing. you can change it yourself and verify that there's no other problem in motherboard, since its already out of warranty.
What problem you think there is in the motherboard ? I am currently using it for everyday use. I dont have time to go to the market just to buy CMOS battery. I asked a computer technician and he confirmed me that CMOS battery needs to be replaced.

replace CR2032 battery that's default battery model if im right to replace most board models. If u can go out and ship the board and so u can go out and buy it from an electrical, hardware, watch sales/service store or even a fancy store .

What problem you think there is in the motherboard ? I am currently using it for everyday use. I dont have time to go to the market just to buy CMOS battery. I asked a computer technician and he confirmed me that CMOS battery needs to be replaced.
It's a simple coin cell lithium ion battery. It's in every single general store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back