IC : Apple iPhone 8GB + Turbosim Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Ok so I was asking for iphone at a gray market dealer that I know personally and he has presented this deal.

On minimum orders of 10 pieces he is willing to price the 8GB iPhone with chinese version of turbosim included for Rs.20500.

No need of an advance payment.
We can all go and pick it up from him in 2 weeks time if we confirm 10 pieces by this weekend.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

jesal said:
wht version is it 1.1.2 ? can arrange for 1.1.1 im in then ???
Dude, if it was a 1.1.1, why would he use a turboSIM to unlock it? :p

@ Funky - Still waiting for the turboSIM price :)

Anish said:
Dude, if it was a 1.1.1, why would he use a turboSIM to unlock it? :p

@ Funky - Still waiting for the turboSIM price :)

i know that im asking IF he has. becuase i have a friend who is using 112 with turbosim the problem is firstly we had to stick the simcard and the turbo together and everytime if we remove the chip and put it back it does not resume the connection i have to take it to my mobille guy then to fix it. its a big pain owing a 112. so i was again looking for 111 in that case. or i have to wait till feb 29 and hopefully then all this madness will come to an end as 114 is due in 2 months under time

KiD0M4N said:
Guys have a look at this: eBay India: Turbo SIM UNLOCK 1.1.2OTB IPHONE Stealth Sim for Iphone (item 230217036117 end time 31-Jan-2008 18:09:25 IST)

Will this work properly? With OOB 1.1.2? I wanna do the crack myself instead of depending on a shop keeper to do it for me.

he says on title turbo sim and then below he is selling next sim, some people i say..... 5050% chance of this working. i tried 4 chips before i bought one for a friend i regret now selling my 111 iphone :mad:

SOrry for lack of update. My net was down since yesterday.

Anyway, you will be allowed to test the phone on site with the turbosim with your card and then buy the phone.

He is not willing to sell the turbosims alone. Only with the phone as stock is very limited.

All the phones will be 1.1.2 OOB.

Funky said:
SOrry for lack of update. My net was down since yesterday.

Anyway, you will be allowed to test the phone on site with the turbosim with your card and then buy the phone.

He is not willing to sell the turbosims alone. Only with the phone as stock is very limited.

All the phones will be 1.1.2 OOB.

Hi Funky... is it the original TurboSIM (the programmable one?) or one of the rip offs? Also, any idea of the current status of the iPhones being shipped out from Apple? Are they 1.1.3 or 1.1.2 OOB?

Well its the cheap ones.

Basically these are turbo clones which comes preprogrammed with AT&T IMSI and ICCID codes.

So these are iPhone specific.

So funky how many confirmation u got so far????
i m in as the prices as chances of launching in India is still not certain....

I guess when reliance comes with its gsm stuff it will launch as they have the exclusive right to sell at reliance retails..so ofcourse they will charge for it i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back