IC : Apple iPhone 8GB + Turbosim Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
magnet said:
Funky u not going with this deal any further or what???.....read your post in iphone suks topic.....

Yeah. I wasnt checking interest for myself. I was hunting to give this as a gift to my cousin who is drooling over this for ages. To each his own.
The shipment is in customs from what i know. It should be cleared by monday or tuesday. The final price I was quoted was 19750 cash payment. 20500 - Credit card on minimum order of 8 people which are already here. If less people are there then the previous pricing will hold.
If you dont want the sim, deduct Rs.500 from this price.

whts the scene with the deal can we get 1.1.3 for 19k i am interested too then please update thanks a lot

Hey Funky, I may be interested in one, friends birthday coming up. Since 113 is unlocked by ziphone turbosim is not needed I think. Do you know what version it is 112 or 113?

^ Both 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 can be software unlocked now. So you don't need to worry about what version the phone is.

how do one check if the phone is working fine or has any issues while picking up from us? not that it will have any issues but good to have assurance right, can it be powered on without a sim?

Rave said:
how do one check if the phone is working fine or has any issues while picking up from us? not that it will have any issues but good to have assurance right, can it be powered on without a sim?

anyone ???

Hey Funky, what the status on this? Have a friends birthday coming up and need to get hold of the iphone before dday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back