IC : Apple iPhone 8GB + Turbosim Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
magnet said:
hey guys i found out this

iPhone World Technology iPhone India

it mentions iphone launching by april...and by march announcement will happen...is it true??

My friend (a few days back when he was in US) got an iPhone in Denver at an Apple store (Actually our company being the developers of a major Apple software, the employees get a discount on all Apple products at Apple stores and so there are a lot of our employees going there) and one Apple representative there told him that iPhone is going to be released in India officially by the mid of this year around May.

Need official news from Apple or some carrier regarding this. Plenty of rumors floating around.

It will actually make sense to be honest as Apple is already struggling with sales in US and UK.

We might just be dumping ground for leftover iPhones :p

About the deal, there are not enough orders. 4-5 only. I will see if I can get same price for 4-5 people. Gonna visit him today evening. Will try to convince him about the turbosims.

i have informed him about the no of people interested in this thread. Will work out final price and let you know. He has already ordered the stock which will land here sometime this week. Mostly we will get even lower pricing than what its stated here. I will post back when i have an update.

Funky said:
i have informed him about the no of people interested in this thread. Will work out final price and let you know. He has already ordered the stock which will land here sometime this week. Mostly we will get even lower pricing than what its stated here. I will post back when i have an update.

Hey Funky, if he just ordered the stock, won't they be 1.1.3 OTB. No hack available (not even xxx-SIms work) for the 1.1.3 baseband and because of the 4.6 bootloader, one cannot downgrade the bootloader short of opening it up totally.

How much for the phone alone ? Considering software unlock is now out :) so dont need xsim or anything!

Funky, am in for one.

Please indicate the time required, require one urgently as my current fone got lost :(.

Darthcoder said:
Funky, am in for one.

Please indicate the time required, require one urgently as my current fone got lost :(.

wahh no wonder.. i am trying to call you since last night, call me up ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back