IC: ASUS Xonar DX for 3.65 k

Status
Not open for further replies.
predatorvj said:
yes Imrahn I agree to it mate
Only thing is that i wanted to get it confirmed that its not imported stuff without indian Warranty as there are some Dealers like Gulbir ,Vikram from Shiv shakti etc they also import the stuffs and throw product as Best prices

Price from your Side is Awesome ,no issue in that ,Infact i may need one
chk you PM :)

Indeed you will prove Hero for this TE community by getting such deals

Hope that we always get such better deals :hap2:

hey vj ?
wat hapnd to ur contacts in asus ?

cant u get prices better ?

plz try :)

@ predatorvj,

I am interested in theXonar Essence STX audio card.

sending you a PM now...
Edit: PM sent. reply asap.

Hi ,

Can Someone Confirm That We is Getting It For This Rate And Has Anybody Till Date Got It .If This is Proved We will Also Speak To Disti Here ,We Are Constantly Selling Cards Here And Pick 5 NOS Per Deal But This Is a Killer Price ,anyone Please Confirm

Ya Amar, I know. The card is almost no where to be found. I talked to Saini at SMC Delhi and he confirmed from Rashi. Even they have no stock. :(

predatorvj said:
if any one wants Essence STX i can get it for around 7950/-
And Xonar U1 for 3350
Payment deposited in ur a/c bro....despatch it by monday as confirmed by you.

Justinâ„¢ said:
Ya Amar, I know. The card is almost no where to be found. I talked to Saini at SMC Delhi and he confirmed from Rashi. Even they have no stock. :(

Justin ,

This Zonar Deal is :hap2: What a Price Man :p Here We Do Not Get This Price ,would Be Interested To Know From Thread Owner What Place Is He In .

Amarbirji, I have Spoked to ASUS Tiwan ,they are telling me that this thing is not Possible .Even spoke to Alok from Rashi and Vinay from ASUS .They are saying that this cant be true :p

I was the First Partner in India for Xonar cards when I am not getting Xonar DX at this rates how come this dealer is getting :S

Rashi and ASUS are telling me this is Grey Market product
Anyways Imrahn Nice pricing ,I declare you are Deal King :eek:hyeah: if this turns true
cant Comment more

predatorvj said:
Amarbirji, I have Spoked to ASUS Tiwan ,they are telling me that this thing is not Possible .Even spoke to Alok from Rashi and Vinay from ASUS .They are saying that this cant be true :p

I was the First Partner in India for Xonar cards when I am not getting Xonar DX at this rates how come this dealer is getting :S

Rashi and ASUS are telling me this is Grey Market product
Anyways Imrahn Nice pricing ,I declare you are Deal King :eek:hyeah: if this turns true
cant Comment more

I had given u my dealer number na? U cud have talked with him about any doubt u had regarding his authenticity.The price he offered me is here as i have posted and like i have mentioned, it is a ZERO PROFIT one and for just 5 pieces as of now.As long as he gives me a VAT paid, full detail bill with Company's VAT TIN Number and all, why shud i bother ?

@RedBull

Simple way to clear all confusion. If you can just go over to the dealers place, and take a look at the actual box. there'll be a small sticker on it which lists out the import details. Just verify that and post here :)

RedBull said:
I had given u my dealer number na? U cud have talked with him about any doubt u had regarding his authenticity.The price he offered me is here as i have posted and like i have mentioned, it is a ZERO PROFIT one and for just 5 pieces as of now.As long as he gives me a VAT paid, full detail bill with Company's VAT TIN Number and all, why shud i bother ?

Redbull ,

I Am Assure You That Me And Vijay Make make Under 100 Bucks For This Card .No Do Not even Think twice i have a doubt that the rate is not possible it might be but in my place chandigarh its not .I got 5 zonars recently and have two still left but our pricing is far from this ,The only thing might be that its a import product and not via rashi cos if its via rashi me and vijay are gonna give them one good dose :bleh:

The only thing might be that its a import product and not via rashi cos if its via rashi me and vijay are gonna give them one good dose :bleh:

Yeah may be other then rashi importing these xonar,well if importer can sell at 3.65K including bill and warranty in India then who care to buy overpriced cards from rashi.They should revise price accordingly.

intel_1366 said:
Yeah may be other then rashi importing these xonar,well if importer can sell at 3.65K including bill and warranty in India then who care to buy overpriced cards from rashi.They should revise price accordingly.

Mate ,

100% Correct ,I To Hate Rashi And Its Policies .

lots of bull shitting going on here by amarbir and predatorvj....
whats ur problem if redbull is selling the cards here at this price ?

Does he poke his nose in ur high priced products.?

@predatorvj,
as per ur commitment i had paid you Rs.8050/- on saturday for the essence stx card and you had twice confirmed that you will ship it by monday. only on that basis and with the assumption that you have the card in ur possesion i had made the payment.
but today you pm me that you dont have the card and are going to pre-order ....and will take 2 weeks or more for it to reach india. hence i chose to get refund of my payment which you have done so (have to check with my bank though).
fair enough, I will get my refund (Rs. 30 short though , meaning a loss of Rs.30/- through no fault of mine ((deposit amount = 8050 - 8020 (refund money) = Rs.30 loss)
but "Commitment" is an alien concept to you it seems. such unprofessionalism is not good.
if you had told me that you were expecting delivery from asus then i might have done pre-order from you (2~4 weeks delay) but since you did not i had no option but to take the refund option.
perhaps we should make a rule on TE that all small time, sub-sub- dealers (except KMD and media.home.in) have to sell stuff on strictly COD basis. atleast the members dont have to depend upon the whims and fancies or blatant lies and commitments of small time unprofessional sub dealers here.

This is for members information.
kindly insist on COD basis from unknown dealers / members. if the party does not agree then dont purchase from them. you will definitely get better deals from genuine people. just ask around here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back