IC: ASUS Xonar DX for 3.65 k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the first topic with Essence STX price - Price is confirmed though availability is not yet.plz lemme know those all who are interested and i will check about any reductions possible and also, will help me get an estimate for the number.

Mate ,
You Have Good Prices Become a Dealer.I am Also Out of Stock For My Zonars .PM Me When You Have Stock And I Will Hopefully Buy Few Nos And Resell At Store .

^^Amarji, to be frank, i neither have time for being a dealer nor have the need to.Just conveying deals that i come across.

Anyone needing Xonar D2X can approach me since its available at the distris.

RedBull said:
^^Amarji, to be frank, i neither have time for being a dealer nor have the need to.Just conveying deals that i come across.

Anyone needing Xonar D2X can approach me since its available at the distris.

Mate ,

Your Should Look Seriously At Becoming a Dealer ,Otherwise i Do Not Think anyone Would Be Wasting Time Making threads .All Roads Currently Are Leeding To Kollam :p

Mate ,
Your Should Look Seriously At Becoming a Dealer ,Otherwise i Do Not Think anyone Would Be Wasting Time Making threads .All Roads Currently Are Leeding To Kollam :p

Not everyone think alike brotha......most of the stuff are BTB and hence, i dont see a problem in helping members here if i come across a good deal.Sharing is caring.:eek:hyeah: They are paying me the full amount with shipping, I ask my friend to have it all packed for shipping, collects and ship when i am in town.

Everyone happy; atleast thats what the PMs i get are suggesting.

RedBull said:
Not everyone think alike brotha......most of the stuff are BTB and hence, i dont see a problem in helping members here if i come across a good deal.Sharing is caring.:eek:hyeah: They are paying me the full amount with shipping, I ask my friend to have it all packed for shipping, collects and ship when i am in town.

Everyone happy; atleast thats what the PMs i get are suggesting.

Yes Yes ,

Keep on Pumping The Show .:)

Amazing price for the Essence STX! :O

Why's the D2X retailing for 7.5k given that the STX outperforms it? :S

Gannu said:
Amazing price for the Essence STX! :O

Why's the D2X retailing for 7.5k given that the STX outperforms it? :S

I dont think the Essence is the superior dog mate.....its more specific to 2.1 and stereo setups rather than 5.1/7.1 like the D2X.

RedBull said:
I dont think the Essence is the superior dog mate.....its more specific to 2.1 and stereo setups rather than 5.1/7.1 like the D2X.

it is dude :p

the essence costs about 40% more than the D2X elsewhere.

for ex, in amazon UK, the D2X is 125 pounds, essence is 165...

PS: if that is really the rate, I'll be really tempted to buy (damn i need to save:mad:)

EDIT: @ predatorvj. I'm psychic :tongue:

^^^Yes dude right said,Essence is more more good for Headphone users :p
Where is my friend Greeny one Who tempted me to get the Xonar DX
He can answer best on that :D

Mate ,
You Have Good Prices Become a Dealer.I am Also Out of Stock For My Zonars .PM Me When You Have Stock And I Will Hopefully Buy Few Nos And Resell At Store .

let him do his work amr...

y u have to keep pokin around !

complain to mods if u dont find somethin appropriate... no need to crap the thread man :)

hope ya dont find it offensive dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back