IC: ASUS Xonar DX for 3.65 k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinesh_Malhotra said:
let him do his work amr...

y u have to keep pokin around !

complain to mods if u dont find somethin appropriate... no need to crap the thread man :)

hope ya dont find it offensive dear.

Hehe, What's this cold war going b/w u 2..Stop being kiddish and be serious with ur own business.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
let him do his work amr...

y u have to keep pokin around !

complain to mods if u dont find somethin appropriate... no need to crap the thread man :)

hope ya dont find it offensive dear.

DM ,

You Need To Keep Poking why so .Rashi In Chandigarh Does Not Have This Rate ,Whats So Stupid If i Want To Buy From Him And Sell .If He Has Any Issue In that Then Its another Thing If He Does Not Whats Your Problem .I Have The Liberty To Buy From anyone "Disti" " End User " No One Can Stop Me For That Get That Straight .I Have Earlier Also Told You To Stop Comming In My Way If You Do Not Want To Do That i thing Its xtremely Sad .Why Is That You Have To Create Controversies And Speculations To All Post that i Post .

vishals said:
Hehe, What's this cold war going b/w u 2..Stop being kiddish and be serious with ur own business.

its not abt business my juniour frnd...
there are many controversies attached to this person :) for u to realize !

Received the card. But its open piece and not an unopened box. May be a used piece because the floppy connector box is too opened.

Yes, It has the RASHI Sticker imported by Nov 2008. i got a BILL also.

But the card is used somewhere, because

1. The CD Comes with the Card was not unused and lot of markings on the surface.

2. None of the pieces inside the box was sealed

3. The Floppy connector cover is teared

But the card has all the accessories and working fine. Just testing the card now.

jennifer123 said:
Yes, It has the RASHI Sticker imported by Nov 2008. i got a BILL also.

But the card is used somewhere, because

1. The CD Comes with the Card was not unused and lot of markings on the surface.
2. None of the pieces inside the box was sealed
3. The Floppy connector cover is teared

But the card has all the accessories and working fine. Just testing the card now.

Plz send me a detailed PM on it mate....will forward the matter to my dealer and get back to u.Was the card itself opened? Only reason i can see is with the courier guys opening up to check the contents since the components was making a lot of noise when shaken,but that shudn't have the floppy connector cover teared.

PS: Also waiting for Gannu's answer.

I am sure its not opened by the courier guy, because he don't need to open and handle the CD. The floppy connector was used by somebody before, if I am not stupid. Anyway Don't worry as this is not the first time it happened to me in TE market. I am the one who blessed by God in TE to receive all defective products.

And other than that the card works well and I am Not ready to return the card back to you now. Its a steal for 3650. My X-FI xtremeGamer is in the waste box now. The sound quality and 192Khz playback make it more valuable than the price I have paid.

The PL-IIx is 200% better than CMSS-3D and it really works. You need to tweak the setting otherwise it looks like CMSS. Even if you turn off the Pro Logic the card itself performs some stereo upmix in 5.1 mode.

The sound quality makes the X-FI to shame (atleast to my ears!) and I highly recommend this card to anybody having a 4.1 or 7.1 system.

But the Audio Decoder comes with the card has some issues as its trying to prologic the original 5.1 source too, its not recommended. (You can easily bypass this by choosing the default Directsound renderer with AC3 Decoder for 5.1 source). But the stupid thing is Prologic dont work for Direct sound in Kmplayer, so you need to change the Audio renderer depending on the source.

So if you have this card, Use WinAmp/WMP for stereo Music and use KMPlayer with AC3 Decoder/DirectSound Renderer for 5.1 DTS/AC3 music.

jennifer123 said:
I am sure its not opened by the courier guy, because he don't need to open and handle the CD. The floppy connector was used by somebody before, if I am not stupid. Anyway Don't worry as this is not the first time it happened to me in TE market.

And other than that the card works well and I am not ready to return the card back to you. Its a steal for 3650. My X-FI xtremeGamer is in the waste box now.

The PL-IIX is 200% better than CMSS-3D and it really works. You need to tweak th setting otherwise it looks like CMSS.

The sound quality makes the X-FI to shame(atleast to my ears!) and I highly recommend this card to anybody having a 4.1 or 7.1 system.

But the Audio Decoder comes with the card has some issues as its trying to prologic the original 5.1 source too, its not recommended. (You can easily bypass this by choosing the default Directsound renderer with AC3 Decoder for 5.1 source). But the stupid thing is Prologic dont work for Direct sound, so you need to change the Audio renderer depending on the source.

So if you have this card, Use WinAmp/WMP for stereo Music and use KMPlayer with AC3 Decoder/DirectSound Renderer for 5.1 DTS/AC3 music.

Nice to hear that the card is good....btw, just talked with my dealer and what he says is that he can provide u a brand new piece(since the card that reached u was supposed to be one) if u r unsatisfied with this deal once the new stocks roll in , as replacement for the above card.

Feel free to contact me via PM or post here.Feedbacks are ALWAYS welcome.

Yes, i will accept the new card once you get it in stock and you have to send back this card to Rashi to teach them a lesson. If my brain serves well, this card was opened 2-3 moths before and its returned to Rashi for some reason. They just forwarded it to your dealer, because the card works fine.

By seeing the particles and durst in sticker marks, I can confirm that its not opened by the courier guy. Because the outer package and tape over the box was in unopened condition.

Just check this pictures:

View attachment 6680

View attachment 6681

View attachment 6682

Attachments

• AveoStill00312.jpg
    AveoStill00312.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 186
  • AveoStill0037.jpg
    AveoStill0037.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 197
  • AveoStill0035.jpg
    AveoStill0035.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 183
Damn, now that leaves me worried. :(

*fingers crossed*

I'm surprised RedBull didn't notice this before he'd sent the item to u.

Gannu said:
Damn, now that leaves me worried. :(

*fingers crossed*

I'm surprised RedBull didn't notice this before he'd sent the item to u.

No need for worry re, since what i said to him applies to all cases: Replacement will be provided if its a tampered product. and yep, i do feel ashamed at having let this happen as i failed to notice the outer taping broken,-hope thats NOT the case with u.

No problem friend, I know its not your problem or your dealers too, because the box should have been opened 2 or 3 months before. You can return this piece back to Rashi.

jennifer123 said:
No problem friend, I know its not your problem or your dealers too, because the box should have been opened 2 or 3 months before. You can return this piece back to Rashi.

Already talked with them mate,will send u a piece out of the regular order coming next monday/tuesday,receive ur tampered piece and will send it for replacement.:)

Redbulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,

I Need 2 NOS ,Will You Send Me 2 NOs or Not ,Kindly Brief So That i Could Buy Locally if You Will Not Sell ,I Have One Order And i Need Another One Fro Stocking .

I too am waiting for the stocks to arrive yaar.....have 1 reserved for Sidhu_21, one as replacement for jennifer and will sell to u if more are coming.I cannot comment on the availability with assurance and thats the reason i aint taking pre-orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back