IC: Divoom Capsule Speakers iTour-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.... !! guys i m listing on ebay so that u all can use the dicount coupan..but the charges will be 6-7% Higher due to charges

rahulmig said:
ok.... !! guys i m listing on ebay so that u all can use the dicount coupan..but the charges will be 6-7% Higher due to charges

make them 6% higher, we will use 15% discount coupon.. list kar !

Is this for one speaker or a set of two ? AFAIK, they are available in those 2 variants..

these look just like those x-minis....
XMI
so i doubt the original design part of it...the x-minis had got the red-dot design award or something...how do these two compare against each other ???

just read abt the company...
About Divoom
Divoom technology is an innovative manufacture of audio products, we dedicated to designing, developing and manufacturing a wide range of create technologically-advanced multimedia speaker and home theater which excels in aesthetic design and audio performance. Our mission is to make Divoom the best choice of sound solutions for home, on the go, or personal enjoyment

With year's global marketing experience and hard work in industrial design, quality production, We have the capability to catch market's latest pulse and customers' needs by quickest reaction, it enable Divoom can be always one step before our competitors in product design and stand strongly in the markets. Divoom now is selling in more than 20 countries and become an big influence brand in South East Asia market. Divoom has always insisted on producing the best possible sound and product quality at a given price point. Using only the finest materials available, efficient assembling art, strict quality control, Divoom's enabled to achieve a good brand reputation in the field of audio products. We believe quality is the soul of one enterprise and not just a word, we adopt all the necessary measurements to maintain high-quality production and make every one of Divoom believe no any discounts can't be passed if it affect the product's quality.

Divoom also provide a series of win-win, flexible marketing policies to ensure our distributors' zero-risk to explore the market, we offer considerate marketing supports include complete CI instruction, media advertising, professional fairs support and flexible MOQ policy. When you choose Divoom, you are not only selling a series of high-quality products, but a brand with steady, planned support.

pretty sad english and seems like they r just imitating those xmini guys...

fk these are just same as xmini !!! xmini if better than whats the price of it ?

i really need a review of this speaker sound and comparison to xmini... i hope these aint just chinese replica sh*t..

^^ x-mini is also a singaporean company...now mayb they gave some license of their design to these divoom guys....

anyways...x-minis r available at prime and some other shops too...and last time i checked abt 3 months back they were priced at 1600 bucks at prime...

@coolraghav: google for review links for x-mini...

and here is one important thing i found while googling...

Every once in a while, we get a cute little product, which makes us wonder whether the little speaker or video player can actually work at all. Turns out this little speaker called the X mini2 Capsule deserves more than a passing mention; we plan to do a full fledged review of the speaker. Its actually a revamp of an older X-mini model, with the X-mini logo being embossed in the front. This is to counteract fakes that were releasing.

source: Tech2.com India > X-mini Capsule Portable Speaker > News on Review

coolraghav said:
fk these are just same as xmini !!! xmini if better than whats the price of it ?

i really need a review of this speaker sound and comparison to xmini... i hope these aint just chinese replica sh*t..

well, lamington road had both the x mini models. the single speaker one was about 900 bucks last check and the two speaker model was abt 1700 bucks or so.

xmini was surprising loud. but the replicas selling were also not bad. but they also were priced around 1400 bucks or so for the two speaker model, so not worth really.

thanks for the price check Jediknight and bitsandpieces

I guess these are then worth the price if the ""original Xmini"" comes at 900 bucks. I would rather hunt on lammy and get the xmini

Got my Divoom Speaker yesterday:hap2: .They are smaller than I thought and definitely better than I thought.Works really well.Produces good clarity and decent thump for a thing that small.I think the sound is comparable to the speakers one gets(or used to get) with the Sony Ericsson W810i phone.:eek:hyeah:

The box was packaged well from the outside with bubblewrap.But the box was broken in.I was expecting a sealed box piece.There was no bill and warrenty in it too.:mad:

it might had broken in transit ..... when i packed it was proper
will complain to DTDC....

Did any 1 has faced this problem ?

Can anyone else review the product and let us know about the SQ. Me really keen on buying one but fear that they wont live upto the expectations of x-mini

PS: I havent heard the xmini but read a lot of good reviews about the same.

Checked their website link (bottom of the page)

Divoom technology co., ltd. iPod&bluetooth speaker series

enginear in singapore. made in china.

How can they make such a spelling mistake ??

@rahulmig,

Hey.. You should have PMed me that you had mailed the Bill.I was just gonna give you an earfull when I saw that I hadn't received a PM from you. :)

i got my speaker today.at low and medium volume it is great but at higher volume the sound cracks.anyone else facing this problem?
ps-rahul-pls pack items more carefully.the box inside was broken badly.also i too did'nt get a bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back