IC: Divoom Capsule Speakers iTour-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, better beware..DIVOOM is just another fake of the world award winner X-mini Capsule Speaker. For the ignorants, you can always try to google "Divoom" and " X-mini". You will notice, there isn't any awards or actual tech reviews on the Divoom itour 10. However, there are tonnes and tonnes fo reviews, awards for the X-mini Capsule Speaker. Shame to DIVOOM, they even call their speaker as iTOUR Capsule Speaker...haha...no pride

Check out these two links and you will realise who is the actual Original Capsule Speaker (Sound Beyond Size)

X-mini II gets an MP3 player - Music & Play - Crave - CNET Asia

X-mini Max II gets a design makeover | Crave - CNET

Guys, if CNET is willing to give their thumbs up review for X-minis, Ig uess the answer is very clear, who is the actual real player for the portable sound.

BEWARE OF FAKES. The sweetness of low price will soon be forget when you have tasted the bitterness of LOW QUALITY

hey rahul !
do u still have one of these in stock ?
I need a black color one .
Send me ur ICICI account for online transfer :)

hey i m also interested but can u arrange for the original x-mini,'it wud be better if u can get a deal on that..
ebay link for these if any...... please provide

is this good to buy for a laptop as my vostro a840 speakers are sad and i want to connect t with my usb in order to on this , also i would prefer white color ,please suggust ,

I already have one sound is huge, but gets distorted at full volume.

I'm not sure in comparison to your laptop speakers, but it would be better than my lenovo u330 speakers for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back