IC : Group Order Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (Mumbai and Delhi/NCR Members Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxtin said:
Can I pay using my credit card?

I had the same question , thanks for asking......

AFAIK, 'Yes' you can , the only thing is if you do not want to be shipped in-case u are in mumbai , you would need to go to the cell-phone guy / dealer / retailer whoever and get the cc swipped out there at that place. I'm sure many people here would want to buy on CC and then convert to EMI ;)

Added remaining names.

CC purchase depends on the dealer, but i guess most of the cell phone dealers have a swipe machine, so should not be a problem.

coolraghav said:
whats the interest rates of EMI for say ICICI Gold Amex ?

their best plans are the 3 months / 6 months 0% interest / 0% foreclosure / 2-3% processing.......i've used the 6 months EMI option once , 0% interest and only 2% processing :hap2:

@mods , this is not a dealers deal. It is not sure that i will be carrying this out. This was just opened to collect the names of all of us wanting to buy this phone. So dunno if it fits in the dealers paradise section.

@zmachine - kindly post in the format.

I hv told my dad to enquire abt the pricing of this phone,I think we can get a good deal,nokia's distributor is my dad's friends.

its funny we still dont even know the price. i am thinking if i should above 20k or not. lets see the pricing waiting and watching. if the price does in case comes at 25k, i am surely out of the same. screw nokia then. i still have my doubts about the price. i remember paying 33k for a nokia 7650 back in 2003. those were the stupid days lol

also please keep this color thing simple. either call it blue, red or black and not as red/black and blue/black and black/grey its more confusing. so edit and come back to red, blue and black the simple the better

jesal said:
its funny we still dont even know the price. i am thinking if i should above 20k or not. lets see the pricing waiting and watching. if the price does in case comes at 25k, i am surely out of the same. screw nokia then. i still have my doubts about the price. i remember paying 33k for a nokia 7650 back in 2003. those were the stupid days lol

:O:O:O 33k :O:O:O

hanzy said:
:O:O:O 33k :O:O:O

yea why are u shocked ? i have spent close to 5 laks in phones in 5 years time easy, no wonder people here think i am a dealer since i keep changing phones. this year alone i spent more than a lakh.

jesal said:
yea why are u shocked ? i have spent close to 5 laks in phones in 5 years time easy, no wonder people here think i am a dealer since i keep changing phones. this year alone i spent more than a lakh.

:O :detect: :detect: :detect: :detect: :detect: :detect: :detect:

You may get lots of people from Income Tax department after you on reading this

motorheadinc said:
:O :detect: :detect: :detect: :detect: :detect: :detect: :detect:

You may get lots of people from Income Tax department after you on reading this

nah no issues, all taxes clear unfortunately, though i hate paying taxes lol. but thats all i spend on now since i have reduced spending on phones since 2 years, the girlfriend, the car, the car audio, phones, clothes. now money is distributed everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back