IC : Group Order Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (Mumbai and Delhi/NCR Members Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn. i shouldnt have gone over the specs again. i want it now! :p

i just hope nokia doesnt disappoint us and keep the pricing max at 20k.

Added the black colour photos also. So now everyone can have a look at what the phone will look like in the different colours available..

@Switch , please confirm that you can get someone from Mumbai to pickup and ship.

@Naga , urs is already in the list ;)

whts the final price gonna be like??? outside its available from 21.5k - 24k... whts the finaly price from you gnna be like ?

whts the final price gonna be like??? outside its available from 21.5k - 24k... whts the finaly price from you gnna be like ?

First , it isn't my price. Kindly read the thread fully. This is the reason why i had asked the mods to keep it in the Hot Deals section lest peopel confuse this to be a "Sale" from my side. This is not a sale. This is a "Classic" example of Group Order.

Also where are you getting this for that price ? AFAIK , the phone has not come into the market yet ,at least not in the proper retail stores. Dunno about the grey market. But even there, i don't think even Alfa has the mobile phone.

PhOeNiX said:
... AFAIK , the phone has not come into the market yet ,at least not in the proper retail stores. Dunno about the grey market. But even there, i don't think even Alfa has the mobile phone.

Some one confirm in other thread @ TE, at Alpha-Mumbai it's available with bill from 24k-28k

Dunno about the shop / retails... alfa person himself had told tht its gonna be with them soon and its gnna be 21.5k - 24k..

...probably 21.5k for grey market and 24k for a proper with bill..

PhOeNiX said:
First , it isn't my price. Kindly read the thread fully. This is the reason why i had asked the mods to keep it in the Hot Deals section lest peopel confuse this to be a "Sale" from my side. This is not a sale. This is a "Classic" example of Group Order.

Also where are you getting this for that price ? AFAIK , the phone has not come into the market yet ,at least not in the proper retail stores. Dunno about the grey market. But even there, i don't think even Alfa has the mobile phone.

ive pulled a few strings.. and asked around price should be around 20 net not sure yet.. will chk again.. its frustrating grrr... i never had to push so much for one phone price ..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back