IC : Group Order Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (Mumbai and Delhi/NCR Members Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. Don't you have any other thing than keep an eye on this thread heh? When i cannot confirm. Even the above pricing is not confirmed as such. I had asked at another MobileStore, the Matunga one, they said it will be here in 15 days for Rs 33000. I laughed at the guys face and came out of the store :rofl:

I think the best pricing and the earliest availability can be arranged only by H@cker , as his contact is directly with the distri.

EDIT : 100 Posts:party: but still no 5800 :(

just got back from ALFA, its selling for 23+ a little bit of change. worth it at that price, but only just. a good price for this would be 19k

frankmehta said:
just got back from ALFA, its selling for 23+ a little bit of change. worth it at that price, but only just. a good price for this would be 19k

23750 to be precise ;) .....almost 24k mark....

Just visited a nokia concepts store yesterday by preordering in the nokia website.. Was able to get a hands on their demo phone. The screen responded to stylus very well but was pathetic in finger touch. Had to try several times for a single response. no where close to the iphones response. I dont have an iphone but demo'd it in a store and it was so much better than this. May be the nokia demo model was having some probs i dont know.

And you can preorder one by paying 2.2K. They said the price of the phone will not be more than 22K which is the mrp. You can get the phone on Jan-1 and a free headset if you preorder

well the phone price on box is RS. 21839. i think it is very cheap of nokia to charge to preorder this is like the same iphone madness that was there in the USA. this is the iphone for indians it seems, just to overhyped. i refuse to pay for the preorder, i will wait for the real thing to hit the stores or buy from here if it comes at a nice price. if sold out oh well it was not meant to be. im not

Same as above, 21800 as MRP , but not everyone is getting that Seinheisser Rs 4000 HeadPhones. Only abut 50% of the people are gonna get it. Am going there today. Will try and work out a deal for 15-20 phones.

Anyone else interested in having a demo can gimme a call and we can meet up in dadar.

PhOeNiX said:
Same as above, 21800 as MRP , but not everyone is getting that Seinheisser Rs 4000 HeadPhones. Only abut 50% of the people are gonna get it. Am going there today. Will try and work out a deal for 15-20 phones.

Anyone else interested in having a demo can gimme a call and we can meet up in dadar.

:S They giving out 4k worth headphones FREE !!! ? :O

Yep. From what i got, it was not going to be made available for all pre-orders. But maybe for the 15 or so pieces, i can get him to give us each. I'll check out which HP they are when i go there and try and strike a deal.

PhOeNiX said:
Yep. From what i got, it was not going to be made available for all pre-orders. But maybe for the 15 or so pieces, i can get him to give us each. I'll check out which HP they are when i go there and try and strike a deal.

:O ....OMG wat are u saying 4k worth headphones on 20k , that makes the phone for 16k :O post back when u have the details.....

PhOeNiX said:

i really really doubt that though buddy ....must be 400 buks with a 4k MRP :tongue: if they wanted to do so , they would have done it at other releases worldwide as well.....but if its a special pre-book promo offer then :hap2:

That is what i m gonna confirm. I'll try and get a model number for the headphones from them, and then we can decide. In the meantime, ill try and talk to H@cker, as the distris might be about to get the phone.

EDIT : Just talked to the guy. The Demo piece is about to reach there:hap2:. Have asked him to find out the model of the Sennheiser HP, and find out whether they are over the ear type or canal-type.

After googling a bit , i found it can be either of the 2 , CX-300 (MRP is around 1000 bux) and the HD-205 which is being given in Phillipines for the Pre-Order (No idea on the MRP) . Will confirm today.

Another thing confirmed, no ALL BLACK pieces. Only red and blue models are coming in as the pre-order lot.

PhOeNiX said:
That is what i m gonna confirm. I'll try and get a model number for the headphones from them, and then we can decide. In the meantime, ill try and talk to H@cker, as the distris might be about to get the phone.

EDIT : Just talked to the guy. The Demo piece is about to reach there:hap2:. Have asked him to find out the model of the Sennheiser HP, and find out whether they are over the ear type or canal-type.

After googling a bit , i found it can be either of the 2 , CX-300 (MRP is around 1000 bux) and the HD-205 which is being given in Phillipines for the Pre-Order (No idea on the MRP) . Will confirm today.

Another thing confirmed, no ALL BLACK pieces. Only red and blue models are coming in as the pre-order lot.

HD205 sells for around 45$ in the US, so this is no where the 4k mark. Also its a proper headphone and not an earphone. Will people be interested in a headphone???

HD205 sells for around 45$ in the US, so this is no where the 4k mark. Also its a proper headphone and not an earphone. Will people be interested in a headphone???

I personally am not. My EP630 would do fine as such. But just in case, lets confirm. RoBo said his dealer told him its an in-ear type, so it can be either teh CX-300 or 400. Let's see.

Updating first post with these details. Will update that again once we settle down for a final deal.

^^^The guy whom i spoke to, now says, that the earphone/headphones are worth 4k but we will have to pay 300-400Rs extra(maybe this is where, you can make it free through a bulk order) + there would be something extra again in the package......

Extra is nothing but songs and videos on the mem card. I was told the phones are absolutely free. Lets see what deal i can come up with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE [22nd December] - The M.R.P is confirmed at Rs 21839/- inclusive of 4% VAT. This is the price that is being given by the Nokia Priority Dealers. Also, it's being said that a Sennheiser Head Phone worth Rs 4000/- will be included with the package for the Pre-Order along with Songs and Videos on the Memory Card. The model number of the headphones and its availability is not yet confirmed. Final pricing when the deal goes through can now be between Rs 18,000 - Rs 21,800. Also , as of now, ALL BLACK Pieces are NOT available in the Pre-Order.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back