IC : Group Order Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (Mumbai and Delhi/NCR Members Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be calling a few guys tomorrow.. thats my last hope.. if they dont work.. then i think we'll have to bribe the distri for the pricing.. :rofl: ....=))

SoMxNemesis said:
will be calling a few guys tomorrow.. thats my last hope.. if they dont work.. then i think we'll have to bribe the distri for the pricing.. :rofl: ....=))

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or we can abduct him and ask for 20 odd pieces of 5800 as ransom.....:eek:hyeah:

motorheadinc said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or we can abduct him and ask for 20 odd pieces of 5800 as ransom.....:eek:hyeah:

:rofl: :rofl: .......can we have a IC for those free phones pls....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bleh:

im in 2 minds....to get the phone from dubai or not.......

the person i knew via via who was a nokia distributor has disappeared for some weird reasons.....
Secondly...im sure we can get a preety good discount on the group buy....so please people...dont bale out or just go to the shop and start splurging on buying the phone in order to get it !.......waited so long , can surely wait longer for the benefit of alll.....

PhOeNiX said:
I am in for one. So who's doing the "Distri"napping ? Bikey ????

:S :O does Bikey take contracts for "Distri"napping :O :S

I thought he was a hired goon :bleh:

Hmm , where is his post claiming he will send a hitman after me ^o

the person i knew via via who was a nokia distributor has disappeared for some weird reasons.....

Secondly...im sure we can get a preety good discount on the group buy....so please people...dont bale out or just go to the shop and start splurging on buying the phone in order to get it !.......waited so long , can surely wait longer for the benefit of alll.....

Seeing a lot of Batman, are we ? :rofl:

I visited a Nokia Priority today and he told me that the "Phone Booking" will start from day after tomorrow and also the price is Rs21839 something...

Switch said:
I visited a Nokia Priority today and he told me that the "Phone Booking" will start from day after tomorrow and also the price is Rs21839 something...

Priority shop prices are always high.....:mad: :mad: :mad: neways.....my phones coming on the 24th :hap2:

if 21839 is the MRP on the box the street price will hover around the 19.5-20k mark.....if it still goes for 20k+ then its an overkill for many.......the main thing still for many wuldnt be the price , its the "waiting period".....

@motorheadinc, @phoenix : Dubai, UAE - mostly I will be picking the extra packaged bundle by paying more and take the extra 1yr warranty as well...that is 2 yrs of warranty on it. In case of any issues -
1) I'm sure Nokia guys out there have better ASS than here
2) I can't take the waiting period as my current phones 'mic' is already dead and im surviving on texting with random reboots of the phone.
3) I would know of someone or the other traveling to and fro to Dubai every 2-3 months and hence I can pick it up.

@"H@cker" : can you pull a few strings and check on the availability of this ? Like a special PRE-RELEASE for TE'iates :D

Have told him. He is trying :p

Nokia has lost many prospective customers because of the waiting period. Many have shifted to iPhones , N series, Xperias etc Let's hope they get it on the shelves quick now. I need Santa to give that to me for X-Mas :rofl:

Just checked with my nearest Mobile Store. They said approx price will be Rs 17000-20000. They confirmed the MRP to be Rs 21839.

PhOeNiX said:
Just checked with my nearest Mobile Store. They said approx price will be Rs 17000-20000. They confirmed the MRP to be Rs 21839.

forget the price thing now guys........all we need to know is "WHEN , OH! WHEN" !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back