IC : Group Order Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (Mumbai and Delhi/NCR Members Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhOeNiX said:
Up to you. As of now, i think i might be able to squeeze in 20k with the headphones. Let's see.

chal then im with u on the deal. let me know and keep me updated. ill find out prices as well from my end ? to ask for 15 or 20 pieces let me know. im from versova/juhu/vile parle area, i can cover these 3 areas let me know. if u want my no. let me know cheers.

Yes. Do that. It's a deal for everyone. PM me your number. One of my friends good friend works in a Nokia Priority in Dahisar. Have asked him to get me the <20k price. He said he will let me know asap.

Any Delhi guys, can you confirm the price there ?

Ok guys , another thing...the stock earphone 'aint' really good for the music part , so really gear up for good earphones for the phone , so the bundle with the sen's really aint bad......my pal paired them with the CX series Sen's and all he had to say was "brilliant" .....Videos play 'flawless' and the stereo output on the speakers is 'mind-bogling' ....cant wait to get it in hand....:D .......8 more hrs :p lol.......btw , the current deal is realllly excellent out here if i was not to go ahead with my external deal would have grabbed it from here itself.....so grab it...worth the buck...

OT : im getting the n78 soon too......n78 at 12.3k is another killer :hap2:

hanzy said:
Ok guys , another thing...the stock earphone 'aint' really good for the music part , so really gear up for good earphones for the phone , so the bundle with the sen's really aint bad......my pal paired them with the CX series Sen's and all he had to say was "brilliant" .....Videos play 'flawless' and the stereo output on the speakers is 'mind-bogling' ....cant wait to get it in hand....:D .......8 more hrs :p lol.......btw , the current deal is realllly excellent out here ....so grab it...worth the buck...
OT : im getting the n78 soon too......n78 at 12.3k is another killer :hap2:

lol i dont care a lot about that really. i want it for 20k with headphones i dont care if they suck too. i have ep630 not spending on anything on the phone. have enough expenditure in december itself. nnononononoononon :eek:hyeah:

Well 19.5k without the Sennheiser is nearly confirmed. IF nothing works even that is a great deal IMHO. Let's hope we get a better deal.

PhOeNiX said:
Well 19.5k without the Sennheiser is nearly confirmed. IF nothing works even that is a great deal IMHO. Let's hope we get a better deal.

Ok PhOeNiX something more better I can suggest....which u can try.......Tell that guy that you would pay 21XXX or watever he takes the headphones back but extends 1 yr warranty on the phone from his end......am sending u a PM , check that ;)

PhOeNiX said:

well i dont mind without headset as well if price goes below 19k as well. 20k with headphones i am in or under that is even nicer.

Yea saw that. I'll see what can be done about the extended warranty part. Will call up other stores also tomorrow and check with them.

@ Phoenix: By when can u confirm the 19.5k offer? And when u say without headphones I assume that u mean only without the extra Sennheiser headphones. I hope that the regular Nokia headphones will come with it?

nikeel said:
@ Phoenix: By when can u confirm the 19.5k offer? And when u say without headphones I assume that u mean only without the extra Sennheiser headphones. I hope that the regular Nokia headphones will come with it?

the regular ones will ofcourse come along in the bundle.....

Ok, as my sis was bugging me for new phone (this in particular), i got in touch with few dealers here.

One dealer is ready to arrange 2 pieces ( he said, he cant hold more than 2 for anyone ) on the first day of the phone official release in Mumbai.

And confirmed pricing from him on 2 pieces 19750 each by CC/debit card. 1.5% less for cash payment. So that should put the pricing rumors to rest.

I have already paid him token money to block a piece for my sis. If anyone else wants 1, PM me. ( Dealer wishes to remain anonymous for the time being due to possible stock fights amongst dealers, so dont PM me asking for the same at the moment).

You will need to come down to borivali to pickup the phone.........

weird , i got this mail from nokia , didnt even see demo or paid booking amount still it says we recieved ur amount :S

Round about : The phone is freaking amazingggg....video / mp3 playback / camera , games , accelerometer , so freaking amazing.......the black , red theme on the phone is amazing too........there are a few bugs which i already found out in some 30 mins......but im sure they will fix them in the next firmware flash revision......this is the phone to buy people.....any questions for the wannabe buyers out here....all u gotta do is post in this thread :) .... PS : pls dont PM and block inbox :p ;) !.....

In B'lore majority pre-order dealers are quoting 21.5K with free headphone. Nobody is willing to sell without the headset(I was asking for 1 or 2 pieces). btw release date is 3rd Jan.

2nd Jan is the official release. The sets will be ready for pickup on 3rd/4th. So lets see what we can get done. Those who are not interested in the Headset can Post here. The approx 19.5k price is there. With headset as i said , 21.8 is there.

Shripad said:
Ok, as my sis was bugging me for new phone (this in particular), i got in touch with few dealers here.

One dealer is ready to arrange 2 pieces ( he said, he cant hold more than 2 for anyone ) on the first day of the phone official release in Mumbai.

And confirmed pricing from him on 2 pieces 19750 each by CC/debit card. 1.5% less for cash payment. So that should put the pricing rumors to rest.

I have already paid him token money to block a piece for my sis. If anyone else wants 1, PM me. ( Dealer wishes to remain anonymous for the time being due to possible stock fights amongst dealers, so dont PM me asking for the same at the moment).

You will need to come down to borivali to pickup the phone.........

Count me in. Picking up at Borivali will be convenient to me rather than Dadar where the other group is trying.
I have sent u a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back