[IC] Imported Mobiles of Apple, Sony, Nokia, LG & HTC (New Price 13/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please educate me on your love with eBay.
You either refer or compare with eBay.
C'mon ...be a man. Take responsibility.

Please educate me on your love with eBay.
You either refer or compare with eBay.
C'mon ...be a man. Take responsibility.
I am taking the responsibility. I am telling the fact, I bought many handset from ebay, I never received any original accessories. When I asked to my friend then I came to know that handset and boxes are imported because it causes low custom duty than sealed unit.

I am taking the responsibility. I am telling the fact, I bought many handset from ebay, I never received any original accessories. When I asked to my friend then I came to know that handset and boxes are imported because it causes low custom duty than sealed unit.

You buy from eBay and sell it here at a cheaper price than eBay.

strange business model.

Whatever it be...you should also mention in your main post that you get them from eBay.

Had a talk with azeem, he said that his phone also had cosmetic imperfections. He also added that the battery was pathetic only 40mins screen on time which is not normal for this handset. Doing the battery test now and if results don't turn out fine. then i ll have no other option other than a full refund. or else if the results are fine, a partial refund would do.

the issues of the accessories are everywhere. If you try with eBay sellers then you will see what accessories you get.. I never faced a buyer like you before. Really am also pissed. :(
Imported more than 300 Shipments from Ebay.com Touch wood never had any issues with Any accessories Provided by any seller..
Seems these are after market accessories bought from a local market..

hey Guys my issue was solved but just want to share my experience. i also had bought a note 3 initially from theknight. this is my experience

i agreed for a note 3.just before transfering the money he said pls send 1500 extra as only 32gb is in stock so i sent 31900 as i was desperate for a phone(had lost my note 1).in 2 days the phone came. all accessories fake even the battery back cover and spen not working. ear piece and speakers not working. he said send back i told him i want refund. spent 800 rupees for shipping back. then i told him to avoid future torture please refund money. he said no he will send replacement as now the phone is not even switching on his friend has had a loss because of me and is not willing to give the refund and will give only replacement . after 2 days he got it from his friend and said he need a day to test it. few days later he said the replacement piece was also faulty and would refund the money. it took him over 30 days for me to get the money back. i had a lot of sleepless nights thinking ive lost the money. i will never deal with anyone on te after this, better to pay 40k and have peace of mind.
he started cribing i had so much loss on transport going to that dealers place to get replacement so i told him to keep 1k from my 32k as i was scared of losing the entire amount at that time

I am not accusing theknight for anything but just saying that its better to buy in-person than to go through all this drama. we are too busy to go through all this crap.

3on5c8.jpg

Had a talk with azeem, he said that his phone also had cosmetic imperfections. He also added that the battery was pathetic only 40mins screen on time which is not normal for this handset. Doing the battery test now and if results don't turn out fine. then i ll have no other option other than a full refund. or else if the results are fine, a partial refund would do.
Ok, check everything and do let me know through pm.

hey Guys my issue was solved but just want to share my experience. i also had bought a note 3 initially from theknight. this is my experience

i agreed for a note 3.just before transfering the money he said pls send 1500 extra as only 32gb is in stock so i sent 31900 as i was desperate for a phone(had lost my note 1).in 2 days the phone came. all accessories fake even the battery back cover and spen not working. ear piece and speakers not working. he said send back i told him i want refund. spent 800 rupees for shipping back. then i told him to avoid future torture please refund money. he said no he will send replacement as now the phone is not even switching on his friend has had a loss because of me and is not willing to give the refund and will give only replacement . after 2 days he got it from his friend and said he need a day to test it. few days later he said the replacement piece was also faulty and would refund the money. it took him over 30 days for me to get the money back. i had a lot of sleepless nights thinking ive lost the money. i will never deal with anyone on te after this, better to pay 40k and have peace of mind.
he started cribing i had so much loss on transport going to that dealers place to get replacement so i told him to keep 1k from my 32k as i was scared of losing the entire amount at that time

I am not accusing theknight for anything but just saying that its better to buy in-person than to go through all this drama. we are too busy to go through all this crap.
U should has shared Your experience would had been helpfull for other Members here

The battery seems fine. Looking forward to a partial refund now. @TheKnight, i am not ready to take your offer. Either increasse that or take your phone back. Let me know ASAP

Rohit has agreed to pay 2k as a partial refund. I am still not satisfied somehow, but considering his situation and the hassle of shipping and return, i am accepting his offer.

Rohit has agreed to pay 2k as a partial refund. I am still not satisfied somehow, but considering his situation and the hassle of shipping and return, i am accepting his offer.
You will have your money before 11 AM.

You have missed a thing that you have updated the firmware from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and that causes IMEI loss from that device and no sim card detected on it. It is the main issues for the delay in refund. My dealer has lost the entire amount on that device. Anyways you're a very nice buyer and understanding. After you I sold 3pc Note 3 on the forum and 2 pc is on transit to same buyer right now. No complaint at all. Because Note 3 9n9005) has the issues on update. Now everything fine because it is coming with 4.4.2 out of the box. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back