[IC] Imported Mobiles of Apple, Sony, Nokia, LG & HTC (New Price 13/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as @bking pointed out , ill share my experience here
i bought 3 Xperia t's and a Nexus 4 from @The Knight
xperia's were flawless (handsets) but i too received fake accessories with them which i overlooked and they all had that Q/C stickers on them as shown in the pics by Bking .. but they all were scratch-less and in perfect working condition.
after buying lots of used mobiles , finally thought of getting a new one and as i had a great experience with Knight i went with nexus 4
i was heavily disappointed as the back had quite a few scratches and small dents as well not to forget fake accessories , asked knight he said customs usually check phone so that might have caused the scratches , i used for few months and sold it for peanuts as i was getting bad battery (not sure if it was fault of the particular model or universal , as nexus's have pretty bad battery life) .. finally after coming to knw Bking had similar experiences i wanted to post this ...
not to forget he @The Knight provided me flawless service for 3 Xperia T's and a Note 3 which i backed out at final moment (before the mobile was sent) and he refunded no questions asked ..
he'z a good communicator and good guy to interact with but i guess with a bad importer :)

@bking i hope your problem gets solved in a satisfactory way

cheerz

Guys how do you check whether an android phone is new or not? With iPhone, its easy. Just login to apple warranty, enter your serial number, you can see. But what about devices like Nexus, Xperia etc?

@aZZu how did you check since you have bought 3 phones.

as @bking pointed out , ill share my experience here
i bought 3 Xperia t's and a Nexus 4 from @The Knight
xperia's were flawless (handsets) but i too received fake accessories with them which i overlooked and they all had that Q/C stickers on them as shown in the pics by Bking .. but they all were scratch-less and in perfect working condition.
after buying lots of used mobiles , finally thought of getting a new one and as i had a great experience with Knight i went with nexus 4
i was heavily disappointed as the back had quite a few scratches and small dents as well not to forget fake accessories , asked knight he said customs usually check phone so that might have caused the scratches , i used for few months and sold it for peanuts as i was getting bad battery (not sure if it was fault of the particular model or universal , as nexus's have pretty bad battery life) .. finally after coming to knw Bking had similar experiences i wanted to post this ...
not to forget he @The Knight provided me flawless service for 3 Xperia T's and a Note 3 which i backed out at final moment (before the mobile was sent) and he refunded no questions asked ..
he'z a good communicator and good guy to interact with but i guess with a bad importer :)

@bking i hope your problem gets solved in a satisfactory way

cheerz
Thanks for your comment.

Great on your part @ Knight, you showed good cooperation. I am happy with both the phones . S3 LTE and HTC One X+ . And i would agree with Azzu,maybe you are stuck with a bad importer and hence on the receiving end from some TE members. +1 for what you did . Have also send you a PM. I might order 2 more . Just waiting for the Gold 5s. Hope it arrives soon with an unbeatable pricing.

@The Knight Yes u handled it very well thanks for that.I cant expect u to know all the phones and know what to test.but yes if u had a better importer things would be so much greener.U have been getting sandwiched between both parties of the deal but glad ur doing a good job:).I must say his constant communication with the buyer is something i really appreciated.

Help me now. I am in a precarious position with a Note 3 that I bought for a friend. The battery and the accessories were not original but the phone was a genuine Note 3. Checked that through software. Manufacturing date was somewhere in November 2013. The pack was also sealed so, the seller, could not have known much about it. The box IMEI number and the phone's IMEI number did not match as well. However, problems started right from day one when my friend complained of random reboots with the phone. I shot a PM at @The Knight stating the issue and he said that this was normal. My friend is usually away on tours for long periods of time, and three days later he informed that the issue of restarts had increased manifold. The phone was going into bootloops. I was not in a position to help but asked him to download the firmware from Sammobile (HK version) and re-flash through Odin. The flashing went through fine and the phone booted up but has no IMEI and an unknown Baseband. He has henceforth tried a lot of things and has also tried with other country firmware. All of them boot up just fine but there is no network. He is at his wit's end about this. I shall be getting the phone tomorrow and will be able to provide more details. I had initially thought that he had probably flashed some other country firmware but later confirmed that he had flashed the proper firmware only which erased his IMEI. He later tried some other firmware and even some custom ROMs but none would boot. I am in a bad position regarding this. Not blaming The Knight in any way because this was pure bad luck and maybe some faults with the phone itself. I only wish to get out of this situation and have the phone up and running again. Its become a matter of honour now as I suggested him to get a new phone with the Snapdragon 800. Please help. He is also willing to pay for any repairs if needed.

Help me now. I am in a precarious position with a Note 3 that I bought for a friend. The battery and the accessories were not original but the phone was a genuine Note 3. Checked that through software. Manufacturing date was somewhere in November 2013. The pack was also sealed so, the seller, could not have known much about it. The box IMEI number and the phone's IMEI number did not match as well. However, problems started right from day one when my friend complained of random reboots with the phone. I shot a PM at @The Knight stating the issue and he said that this was normal. My friend is usually away on tours for long periods of time, and three days later he informed that the issue of restarts had increased manifold. The phone was going into bootloops. I was not in a position to help but asked him to download the firmware from Sammobile (HK version) and re-flash through Odin. The flashing went through fine and the phone booted up but has no IMEI and an unknown Baseband. He has henceforth tried a lot of things and has also tried with other country firmware. All of them boot up just fine but there is no network. He is at his wit's end about this. I shall be getting the phone tomorrow and will be able to provide more details. I had initially thought that he had probably flashed some other country firmware but later confirmed that he had flashed the proper firmware only which erased his IMEI. He later tried some other firmware and even some custom ROMs but none would boot. I am in a bad position regarding this. Not blaming The Knight in any way because this was pure bad luck and maybe some faults with the phone itself. I only wish to get out of this situation and have the phone up and running again. Its become a matter of honour now as I suggested him to get a new phone with the Snapdragon 800. Please help. He is also willing to pay for any repairs if needed.
Pmed you.

Nexus 5 16GB Black on Stock @21700/- + shipping
Xperia T2 Ultra white 19300/- shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back