[IC] Imported Mobiles of Apple, Sony, Nokia, LG & HTC (New Price 13/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knight you didn't reply to my PM on iPhone 5. About the issues which users have reported power/wake button, light leaking, etc.
If I'm not wrong you have mentioned that the handsets are opened & tested, so you can easily answer my queries.
I didn't meant to offend you on the warranty question but as a buyer I will have apprehensions on a 31.5K handset. I just asked the valid questions on import bill, date of import, 24hrs testing too less time.
Don't you think it was unfair on your part to dodge the questions and suggest me to go and buy at eBay.
Buying and Selling on TE is all about trust, humbleness and goodwill.
You can say a polite NO if you are not interested in selling.No harm done.
After everything that happened I can just say 'It was pleasure doing business with you Sir'.

Knight you didn't reply to my PM on iPhone 5. About the issues which users have reported power/wake button, light leaking, etc.
If I'm not wrong you have mentioned that the handsets are opened & tested, so you can easily answer my queries.
I didn't meant to offend you on the warranty question but as a buyer I will have apprehensions on a 31.5K handset. I just asked the valid questions on import bill, date of import, 24hrs testing too less time.
Don't you think it was unfair on your part to dodge the questions and suggest me to go and buy at eBay.
Buying and Selling on TE is all about trust, humbleness and goodwill.
You can say a polite NO if you are not interested in selling.No harm done.
After everything that happened I can just say 'It was pleasure doing business with you Sir'.
You can take 48 hours of testing, nobody can say that I didn't give replacement of issues found in Hardware. I gave replacement to titana after 6 days due to a specific model issues. Also I didn't answered the pm of yours because am not the pro in iPhones, I have check those iPhones physically from my friend and after them I can say anything. Also about the import date and papers queries, I just say on that case that my friend is a bulk importers, so he cannot produce each papers to me or buyers. I suggest you to go with eBay because 90% of the seller will not entertain you with this questions. Before posting this directly to the thread you should have asked a single member who bought a handset from me that he is satisfied or not.

Last edited:
You can take 48 hours of testing, nobody can say that I didn't give replacement of issues found in Hardware. I gave replacement to titana after 6 days due to a specific model issues. Also I didnt answered the pm of yours because am not the pro in iPhones, I have check those iPhones physically from my friend and after them I can say anything.

You could have replied me the same when I PM'd.
Yes I agree not everyone is pro in everything and need not be also.
No problem. You can check with you friend and inform me, but do a thorough check.

No.[DOUBLEPOST=1405516149][/DOUBLEPOST]
You could have replied me the same when I PM'd.
Yes I agree not everyone is pro in everything and need not be also.
No problem. You can check with you friend and inform me, but do a thorough check.
Out of Stock.

Received a replacement today and i am stunned to see that this one also has a cosmetic blemish. After spending 15000rs on a phone and various shipping and receiving cycles, all i get is this. I dont have the time for shipping it back and forth again. Mods look into this matter please.
uploadfromtaptalk1405606830103.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405606837100.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405606843330.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405606861118.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405606877016.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405606904459.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405606915318.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405606920439.jpg

One more issue discovered. The accessories provided are not original. They are fake. When i connect the charger to the phone, the battery doesnt charge. It says charging through usb in the battery section, and when i connect some other original brand charger, the charging works. Fine. I am really pissed now. Mods please take a look.

@Gannu @Renegade

One more issue discovered. The accessories provided are not original. They are fake. When i connect the charger to the phone, the battery doesn't charge. It says charging through usb in the battery section, and when i connect some other original brand charger, the charging works. Fine. I am really pissed now. Mods please take a look.

@Gannu @Renegade
the issues of the accessories are everywhere. If you try with eBay sellers then you will see what accessories you get.. I never faced a buyer like you before. Really am also pissed. :(

the issues of the accessories are everywhere. If you try with eBay sellers then you will see what accessories you get.. I never faced a buyer like you before. Really am also pissed. :(
I didn't buy from ebay. Did i? I bougjt from you because you are on the forum and there is a certain amount of trust b/w the forum members. But you my friend have proven that wrong. You sent me a used phone at first and when given a second chance, you did the same thing. Now you expect me to not be pissed? And i even paid for return shipping thinking it happened by mistake but now i guess it was a deliberate attempt.

• All Samsung phones comes with box and booklets. Accessories will come in some models but you will receive the best OEM accessories in-case your handsets doesn't came with original accessories .
  • No software warranty will be provided. Do update these software at your own risks.
  • Hardware warranty will be provided for 24 Hours of receiving the shipment. After that I can't do anything so please check everything in first day.
  • If you found any defects in hardware then return immediately as you can, after i receive then replacement unit will be shipped within 3 days. Also return shipping will be borne by buyer. Refund will be given within 10 days of return if there is no stock for replacement.
Did you read the first point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back