IC : LA Crosse BC-900 Battery Charger W/ Lcd Display + 8 Sanyo Eneloop Batteries

HailStonE

Skilled
I was looking for a good charger kit with Sanyo Eneloop batteries. I found few where either price was high or the charger was not good enough.... Finally found this site & the deal looks good...
Link : - LA CROSSE Technology-BC-900 Battery Charger + 8 Sanyo Eneloop Batteries

Included Accessories with each BC-900 Battery Charger: :hap2: :hap2:

• Eight Sanyo Eneloop AA 2000 mAh batteries
  • Four La Crosse 2600mA AA Rechargeable Batteries(NiMH 1.2V)
  • Four La Crosse 1000mAh AAA Rechargeable Batteries(NiMH 1.2V)
  • Four C Size Battery Adapters (Uses any AA battery with adapter to power electronics requiring C size batteries)
  • Four D Size Rechargeable Battery Adapters (Uses any AA rechargeable battery with the above C adapter to power electronics requiring D batteries)
  • Durable Heavy Duty Deluxe Travel Bag for the BC-900 battery charger and Accessories

Revolutionary Advanced NEW BC-900 Battery Charger from LA CROSSE Technology-BC-900 Battery Charger
kbc9008eneloopsj3.jpg

La Crosse BC-900 LCD Display BC900 LCD " BC-900 Battery Charger " Features:

1. All modes automatically default to 200 mA charge on the BC-900 Battery charger
  2. 7 Easy to Use Function Keys
  3. [The BC-900 battery charger will charge both AA and AAA rechargeable batteries simultaneously
  4. The BC-900 battery charger has Four independent channels - Charges 1, 2, 3 , or 4 rechargeable batteries at a time.
  5. Select different charging current for each channel
  6. Overheat detection to protect over-charging
  7. All Modes (measures rechargeable battery voltage)
  8. LCD shows capacity for each battery when charging is complete
  9. Charge Mode - allows a range of user selectable milliamp settings from 200 to 1800 for faster charging times. Within 4 seconds after rechargeable batteries are inserted charging automatically begins at 200mA, or you may select 500, 700, 1000, 1500, or 1800mA charge rates for faster charging times.
  10. Discharge Mode - reduces memory effect by discharging rechargeable battery completely before recharging to full capacity. User selectable.
  11. Refresh Mode - discharges and recharges up to 20 cycles or until rechargeable battery is refreshed to full capacity. User Selectable.
  12. Test Mode- First charges the rechargeable battery to full capacity, then discharges completely to measure rechargeable battery capacity for display in mAh or Ah, and then recharges each rechargeable battery to full battery capacity.
  13. Automatically detects defective batteries - Will not charge defective batteries
  14. You can also use 4 different charge modes for 4 rechargeable batteries simultaneously.
  15. Automatically switches to trickle charge when charging is complete to ensure maximum battery capacity
  16. The BC-900 has LCD readouts which allow you to monitor rechargeable battery charge and rechargeable battery charge time.
  17. UL approved, the LaCrosse BC-900 battery charger also has safeguards that sense rechargeable battery polarity, rechargeable battery temperature and defective rechargeable batteries.
  18. World Voltage capable - Operates on 100~240V AC Input.
  19. Charger Dimensions: 3.0" Wide x 5.1" Deep x 1.5" Thick
  20. The BC-900 charger recharges both Nickel Cadmium and Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeable batteries made by any manufacturer, and comes with 4 AA and 4 AAA La Crosse NiMH rechargeable batteries, a $40 retail value.
  21. The La Crosse BC-900 battery charger is covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty by La Crosse Technology.
Extended Info on the BC-900 Charger...

The La Crosse Technology BC-900 charges both AA and AAA rechargeable batteries - NiMH or NiCD - simultaneously and automatically. Charging automatically begins at 200 mA (or the user can select 500, 700, 1000, 1500 or 1800 ma charge rate settings). Batteries will be discharged and recharged up 20 cycles or until batteries are refreshed to maximum capacity. The four mode display shows voltage, current charge, time elapsed and accumulated capacity. The La Crosse BC-900 battery chargers Thermal safety circuit will even detect excessive temperature of your rechargeable batteries during charging.

The LaCrosse BC-900 Battery Charger is for anyone needing the very best in rechargeable battery charging performance. The advanced features of the BC900 are what sets it apart from all current NiMH battery chargers. The La Crosse BC-900 charger is the Cadillac of battery chargers and one of the most advanced chargers on the market.

The BC900 accepts any rechargeable battery brand or capacity of AA or AAA, NiMH or NiCd battery - up to 3000mAh. You can use it to charge virtually any AA, or AAA NiMH or NiCD rechargeable batteries you currently own or will purchase in the future.

4 Different Charging modes are user selectable !

At its heart of the BC-900 are four different charging modes: CHARGE, DISCHARGE, REFRESH, & TEST. No other battery charger on the market comes close to offering the versatility and flexibility of the BC900. Each mode offers a distinct advantage for the discriminating battery owner. Examine closely their capabilities:
  • Charge Mode - allows a range of user selectable milliamp settings from 200 to 1800 for faster charging times. Within 4 seconds after rechargeable batteries are inserted charging automatically begins at 200mA, or you may select 500, 700, 100, 1500, or 1800mA charge rates for faster charging times.
  • Discharge Mode - reduces memory effect by discharging rechargeable battery completely before recharging to full capacity. User selectable.
  • Refresh Mode - discharges and recharges up to 20 cycles or until rechargeable battery is refreshed to full capacity. User Selectable.
  • Test Mode- First charges the rechargeable battery to full capacity, then discharges completely to measure rechargeable battery capacity for display in mAh or Ah, and then recharges each rechargeable battery to full battery capacity.

4 Independent Charging Banks - means better charging for each rechargeable battery cell !

The BC-900 has four independent charging banks, so each battery cell is individually and optimally charged.
Full Fuction LCD Display shows complete Battery Information at any time!

Advanced Refresh Cycling - Like a Health Spa for your Rechargeable Batteries!

REFRESH: Rechargeable Batteries are run through a series of CHARGE/DISCHARGE cycles, attempting to increase the capacity of each rechargeable cell. Charging stops when no further increases are obtained. A natural extension of the DISCHARGE mode, only now the process continues until cells are at maximum operating capacity.

6 User Selectable Charge rates !

Most battery chargers have one or even two charge currents, but the BC 900's charging current is adjustable for each charge mode. From 200mA all the way up to 1800mA. The BC900 battery charger allows you to slow charge for gentle rechargeable battery care, or fast charge 2000mAh cells in just 70 minutes with its top charging rate! No other chargers on the market have this great feature.n

Advanced Temperature Sensor Circuit

The Temperature Sensor Circuit built in to the BC-900 battery charger will stop the charge cycle if the battery temperatures reach 127°F. As soon as the rechargeable batteries have cooled the automatic charging will resume. This BC-900 feature will greatly maximize the life of your rechargeable batteries when dangerous overheating is prevented.

BC-900 Specifications:

• Capable of charging Two Different Rechargeable Battery Sizes and types: AA & AAA NiCd and NiMH
  • Each battery slot is completely independant, and functions are totally user selectable or the charger will operate automatically.
  • AC adapter Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
  • Battery Charging Current Range: 200 mA - 1800 mA - allows a range of user selectable milliamp settings from 200 to 1800 for faster charging times. Within 4 seconds after rechargeable batteries are inserted charging automatically begins at 200mA, or you may select 500, 700, 100, 1500, or 1800mA charge rates for faster charging times.
  • Overall BC-900 Battery Charger Dimensions: 3.0" x 5.1" x 1.5"

The BC900 battery charger shuts off when each separate rechargeable battery has reached full capacity, (LCD displays FULL.) Continuous trickle charge begins - its charge rate variable, and determined by the original charging current. The lower the CHARGE current, the lower the trickle current, and vice versa.
Short circuit and overload protections protect internal circuitry from damage. The BC-900 battery charger is one advanced battery charger.

NOTE

I think its a complete kit with great value & an exceptional charger. If other members are ready for a GO then we can contact KMD to see what he can do... Do keep in mind the website is running a SALE which ends on 15/09/2008.. so we should be ready before that....

Comments please...

Interested
  1. racy1 - [Confirmed]
  2. Naga - [Confirmed]
  3. vijaycool - Not Confirmed
  4. Wolfff - Not Confirmed
  5. farookh - [Confirmed]
  6. countrock - [Confirmed]
  7. spolygon - [Confirmed]
  8. var89 - [Confirmed]
  9. espeez - [Confirmed]
  10. kooabs03 - [Confirmed]
  11. coolraghav - [Confirmed]
  12. gangulysaptak - [Confirmed]
KMD Quote: - Price = Rs. 3,600/-* + Local shipping @actuals

* The final price however would be lower than Rs 3600/- as per KMD depending on the final order quantity using the discount coupon provided by mymandarin123... Thanx for the code.... REPPED

** FINAL PRICE : - Rs. 3,240/- + Local shipping @actuals

^^.... Guys read the first post clearly... It mentions everything...

Features + Accessories + Technical details....

What more do you need....

Though i have a sanyo charger and sanyo 2700MAh batteries for it..
Can u let me tknow what price(INR) are we looking at here..
Might be interested..

This is one of the best chargers available with a very informative charge display.

^^ I am waiting for KMD to reply with a final quote... right now I don't have one but if you see the value of the kit then its a good price compared to what is available in amazon.... Also with 7 orders & more it will not have any shipping charges to the KMD's New York base... After that the charges has to be confirmed by KMD...

Should I put you on the interested list.. If it gets converted to GO then we can get a better picture...

I am interested. Please let me know the final price. I have been waiting for this charger for a long time heard it will smoke if you are not placed under fan

vijaycool said:
I am interested. Please let me know the final price. I have been waiting for this charger for a long time heard it will smoke if you are not placed under fan

Not quite... It was a overheating problem which caused the meltdown... but it was till V32... This is the latest V33 model where the overheating issue is taken care of....

techie_007 said:
errr.....Sanyo has a charger + 8AA + 2AAA combo for ~35$ + shipping from amazon. Should be able to get shipping reduced for bulk orders :)

Amazon.com: Sanyo Eneloop Power Pack with Battery Charger, 8 AA & 2 AAA Batteries Plus 4 C & 4 D Size Adapter: Electronics

:rofl: :rofl: We are talking about LA Crosse BC-900 man.. Its the grand daddy of all the chargers out there....

my knowledge on eneloops: they are 2000 MAh batteries with a special feature to retain their charge when not in use for a long time..

Isnt it better to have a GO for higher powered batteries like sanyo 2700MAh(other than the GO on this charger that is)

gangulysaptak said:
my knowledge on eneloops: they are 2000 MAh batteries with a special feature to retain their charge when not in use for a long time..

Isnt it better to have a GO for higher powered batteries like sanyo 2700MAh(other than the GO on this charger that is)

Granted... that's why the above mentioned link for people who are not interested in the eneloops but in the charger... ;)

Back