IC: Samsung NC10 Netbook

superczar said:
err, i bought the notebook locally a few days ago

is there any way I can avail that handset offer?

I asked a dealer about this, he spoke to samsung distri and told to contact the samsung customer care, you have to fill the requisite form and send Rs. 950 (cheque/DD) along with it, the company will directly send the mobile to you directly it seems. (none of the dealers here in chennai know about this offer as the mobile phone is sent directly by the samsung to the customer, but distri has confirmed that this offer applies here also)

gmano said:
I asked a dealer about this, he spoke to samsung distri and told to contact the samsung customer care, you have to fill the requisite form and send Rs. 950 (cheque/DD) along with it, the company will directly send the mobile to you directly it seems. (none of the dealers here in chennai know about this offer as the mobile phone is sent directly by the samsung to the customer, but distri has confirmed that this offer applies here also)

He also needs to send along a invoice copy of his purchase, but somehow he might not be able to as his inoivce date will not fall in scheme dates.

PM me superczar !!

Ashish.K said:
He also needs to send along a invoice copy of his purchase, but somehow he might not be able to as his inoivce date will not fall in scheme dates.

PM me superczar !!

whats the scheme date? (from when does this scheme start)

Gr8 deal.

For those not seeing the picture, please note that this netbook has a 10.2" matt screen, wi-fi and bluetooth 2.0 built in along with a 6 cell battery and 160 gb hdd along with WinXP home. The build quality is solid too. I checked it out at Croma which is quite near where I put up.

gmano said:
whats the scheme date? (from when does this scheme start)
Well.. for one buying through this thread scheme is ON.

Some this sort of scheme is available in Delhi Market exclusively. Outside Delhi one can buy at croma though.

Ashish.K said:
Well.. for one buying through this thread scheme is ON.

Some this sort of scheme is available in Delhi Market exclusively. Outside Delhi one can buy at croma though.

This scheme is available for everyone, not just in this thread, not just in croma. Thats what distri told to my dealer. Anyone buying NC10 can fill the form send it along with the Rs. 950 and invoice copy to claim the gift (mobile phone). Onlything which is not clear is whats the promotion period, presently scheme is there (i checked with the dealer yesterday).

My dealer quoted me Rs. 24,900/- for the netbook, little bit of haggling may reduce the Price further.

Back