[IC] Sanyo Eneloop Rechargable 4 x AA battries for Rs 825 [shipped]

and wat about the charger
i can buy this only if i can also get the charger!!
wat wud be the price of the charger + 4AA batteries
let me know

tech4pk said:
Even I too got fooled and when contacted seller, he's giving soem fundoo concepts :mad:

Care to disclose the buyer? Such cheats should be known to buyers so that they could be avoided....

tech4pk said:
Even I too got fooled and when contacted seller, he's giving soem fundoo concepts :mad:

I have bought them from ebay too and they have been holding their charge. I have been using them for the last one year on my Wii Fit and have not had any issues till now. So selecting the right seller on Ebay is important.

dsinai said:
I have bought them from ebay too and they have been holding their charge. I have been using them for the last one year on my Wii Fit and have not had any issues till now. So selecting the right seller on Ebay is important.
ROFL. dude u got fakes and u dont even know.
btw wirless contr. use lot less power so itll take like months even for a chinese battery to discharge.
use something like a torch or camera and then let us knw.
btw i bought it from some c*** called hemententerprises who is absconding atm.

paddydevil said:

btw wirless contr. use lot less power so itll take like months even for a chinese battery to discharge.

Why ROFL? Whether the equipment consumes less or more power does not really matter. Normal Ni-Mh cells discharge really soon due to their self discharge property itself.

If the cells which dsnai bought are holding their charge even after one year then its most probably genuine.

zanderzone said:
^ I also bought that for around same price with Rs 250 off coupon :p from eBay. Dunno man, but 4x packs are v hard to find now a days. Checked in Karol Baug and Croma in Gurgaon, no availability :(

I had bought 4 eneloops and 4 sony cycle energy (eneloop technology) batteries from two reputed dealers using 250 coupons. Both packs had import stickers with MRP of around Rs.750/-. All of them are working excellently with my digicams and flashes. Charging with a locally bought Sanyo charger.

I also bought Eneloop batteries and charger from ebay and they have been holding charge even after extensive use on my LZ8. I was able to get more than 200 pics on a single charge and the second set is holding good charge even after 6 months of non use.

^^Some people do not use common sense in buying from Ebay and get owned and then cry all over on TE about it. Ebay has good sellers provided you know how to differentiate.

paddydevil said:

Well as a matter of fact they do work pretty well on my Canon powershot S1 which is a guzzler and I am able to get around 300+ snaps on a single charge. I was apprehensive earlier as the Eneloops have a capacity of 2000 mAH. The previous energizers I have used were of 2600 mAH did last me for 2 years however they no longer hold charge for more than a couple of days after charging. I have used Uniross Hybrid, Sony and energizers earlier but so far the Eneloops seem to hold charge for a longer time.

Guys! I have 24 AA and 12 AAA eneloop batteries that I bought in US over a year ago and they are going strong. The best part of eneloops are that they discharge very slowly. Sometimes, I use batteries after a couple months of fully charging them and they will work as if they had been just charged.

Mohit said:
Interested. Will it be possible for you to try for a charger too?

nfsnfs said:
Yes , is there a charger also available from same company , they should right ?

Sorry guys, no charger available. I can help you to source fast charger from DealExtreme though.
skoka123 said:
I am interested in 3 sets of 4 AA batteries.

Any chance of getting a charger and AAA batteries?

Alright, put you up in interested list as well :) AAA batteries are also available, however, for Rs 850 for a pack of 4. Same response as above for charger.

zanderzone said:
Alright, put you up in interested list as well :) AAA batteries are also available, however, for Rs 850 for a pack of 4. Same response as above for charger.

OK. I will skip the AAA. Just make it 3 packs of AA (12 AA).

Back