[IC] Sanyo Eneloop Rechargable 4 x AA battries for Rs 825 [shipped]

^ kindly buy and post your observations. 550 seems too good price to be fake. Anyways, Otaku & kgthelazy, added you up in interested list :)

dude it is original , i just search my pc for the screenshot of the battery that i took on that day. well i just wanna told you it is not fake , It is packed in a specially deigned case and it was Made in Japan

The shop that sell these modern marvel piece is best of kind in Chandigarh, and if they sell fake , the shop itself closed next day

In Delhi the same battery cost Rs600 , when i checked it in Chandni Chownk

casings can be deceiving. Anyways, can you buy and post some observations and if it's original, can you start a IC for us to get that battery for Rs 550 + shipping from you :)

chandni chowk doesn't have a good reputation for original item, or has it ?

The same eneloop i found in a shop at Patahnkot Punjab , where he sold these at Rs700 for the pack for 4 , i told them it is too high , the same available at Chd for 550 , he told it is premium battery and we sell it for premium . if you wanna , shell out some extra money

the same thing you do with our members , so reduce your price ,

^ sorry but this is going off-topic.... this is not my price, I'm not a dealer...if you can provide us at 550+ shipping, let us know :) that's it simple

Ok i can give you the address of The shop come Telephone no and address too

Capital Photo house , Sec-22B, Chandigarh

Phone- 0172-5088310

jdjain said:
ha ha , i think there is very minimum punjabies there ,

these people busy with patiala pegs and lot other

you are hugely mistaken, maybe not from specifically that city but lots of people from Punjab are on this forum......

well i am new member just joined today, so i never think that our punjabi bhai there also , well great to heard from you . These site seems to be very informative , and hope it will be the best and beat team bhp forum

Back