[IC] Sanyo Eneloop Rechargable 4 x AA battries for Rs 825 [shipped]

hey zanderzone, could u post some pics of the pack? we could at least compare them with those on ebay.

hey guys, the ebay ones r 2x AA, these r 4xAA. please check the first post.

see this snaps

Attachments

• Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 125
Cool pricing mediahome. FYI i have uniross hybrio 1900 mAh 4 nos. and also 8 batteries of Eneeloop 4 batteries Sony 2500mah. I found eneeloop to be on top came around 400 shots from Fuji s6500fd. sony is around 350 and uniross is very poor at 200 shots.

Some one pls make a thread. collect money and send me one go. this not being my regular thing so i need good wty 10 - 15 ppl buying it to give u this price :)

@mediahome

Please arrange for the charger if possible and also list what all type of batteries you can arrange (AA, AAA, etc). Someone from Mumbai can then make the thread I feel.

mediahome.in said:
Some one pls make a thread. collect money and send me one go. this not being my regular thing so i need good wty 10 - 15 ppl buying it to give u this price :)

I am sure at that price there will more than 10 people interested. How many packs are you looking at for minimum order?

I would be also interested in AAA batteries too. So far I see that there are orders for 16 packs of 4 AA. Is that sufficient?

Back