IC: Seagate 500GB 7200.11

I have recieved 7200.10 320 gb model.

ST3320620AS.

Dont ya even check once before shipping?.... what is supposed to be done now.

It has just 78mb data transfer rate... awww... oh man.. :mad:

and the bill says... 7200.11 ..

dude and all sellers mention the serial number too.. thats the S/N: and the model number..

how can you be so careless.

-1 in my book.

I know m8.....i saw that too..it was supposed to be the 7200.10 model only...and we had a lil miscommunication with Naga....really sorry for that

Will arrange for a refund.......YGPM

hey man you mentioned status for me - payment pending....come on man..
i paid 2 days back... :( didnt you receive....paid to sudhir - xtreme graphics.

saw it.....will have a talk with the courier guys....also , seems some of the drives in this lot are DOA....ill chk mine too , and also will pm every1 with the problem the procedure tomoro.....

Thanks. Appreciate the quick reply. Will await your instructions

PhOeNiX said:
saw it.....will have a talk with the courier guys....also , seems some of the drives in this lot are DOA....ill chk mine too , and also will pm every1 with the problem the procedure tomoro.....

Hard drives are always risky in shipping nd all :(
Bad 2 see 2 DOA's a;ready.

For those in bangalore they can get the 500GB 7200.11 for 3900+tax in AS computers and other shops in SP road :D

i know.if its Damage in Transit , ill replace them at my cost mostly......lesson learnt even then..always pack a HDD much much much better

but i think its this lot..will have to chk my HDD also tomoro :(

PhOeNiX said:
i know.if its Damage in Transit , ill replace them at my cost mostly......lesson learnt even then..always pack a HDD much much much better

but i think its this lot..will have to chk my HDD also tomoro :(

i had a HDD seagate damaged in transit. RMA went smoothly, got a single platter 7200.10 in exchange for dead 7200.7 :rofl:

PhOeNiX said:
lol.......kool then...hope seagate does the same here.....nething faster than a 7200.11 ?:p

Hey, Can you give me the tracking no. and the website to track my parcel? I'm getting impatient :p

Back