IC: Seedbox

Chief-Techie said:
thats possible too,ftp is addon incase u want to download the files on too your desktop :) adding & removing torrents for building up a ratio buffer is possible thru the webUI itself :D

what pricing scheme your looking @ ?

also guys would nice if you can make following priorities clear:

Disc Space Needed: ?
Monthly traffic: ?
Pricing You Expect: ?
Ftp Access Needed: ?

this will make things more clear
Disc Space Needed: 30-50Gigs
Monthly traffic: 400Gigs
Pricing You Expect: 300-250 bucks
Ftp Access Needed: No

I just wanna create a buffer :D

Hells_Fury said:
^^At that pricing, I'm in CT. I'm also not interested in FTP access.

sTALKEr said:
+1..

me too in at 350 bucks

reach the magic number 10 :D

buster185 said:
count me in too :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

300 bux,awesome!!!!

its 350 :)

guys one more thing...

* No Public Trackers Allowed :D
* once we you seedbox,Pm or Send a Mail to site Admins from where u will be adding your torrents,this to avoid trouble & tell them your sharing seedbox
* i will be monitering the IP's from where you people will be Logging in,no sharing of accounts of the seedbox with your friends :)

Aww crap, just gonna have to get that rapidshare account then i guess. I can't believe there are people who are willing to spend on getting better ratios.

chiron said:
Aww crap, just gonna have to get that rapidshare account then i guess. I can't believe there are people who are willing to spend on getting better ratios.

All depends on what trackers u have man....

Some tracker content is so good that rapid share can't beat that...and maintaining ratios is hard......

ronnie_gogs said:

Some tracker content is so good that rapid share can't beat that...and maintaining ratios is hard......

What tracker has stuff so rare,its not available even on RS?
And even if it did,is it so much that you need a seedbox to maintain ratio!
You could justify this a year back maybe when it took time for stuff to trickle down from private trackers to RS dumpsites but not today.

I bet some of these guys are uploaders or probably run their own torrent sites to need a seed box ;)
For everybody else get an RS account like me and relax :cool2:

ronnie_gogs said:

Nah, I was just in it for the fast leeching rather than seeding.

Interests so Far:

1.Hells_Fury

2.sTALKEr

3.buster185

4 Freaky (Not Cofirmed)

i will be Picking 3 out of the 4 people only,based when they confirm First come First Serve

One noob question - I have been to RS site and wanted to confirm whether RS allows only 2.66GB/day downloadable data now? That too upto 10 gb max? So, when I download 10gb, then my account is useless? I'd heard that it was something like 25GB in 5 days? :S

Back