ICC shopabroad online

yeah man totally...the quotes are very reasonable...th exchange rate is rs45 a dollar . On the other forum i asked a quote for a similiar item and the member replied me a quote which is 2200rs more than what icc quoted.

if the their warehouse was in other place other than new york that would have been better.. new york has $10 sales tax . Best part is when there is some golden box deals going on or black friday deals we wont miss the deals . it is really helpful for those people who dont have credit cards

Love this. But Im shocked with some of the quotes they are giving for large items even though Im giving the correct weight. Obviously they will not honor it because in such cases like speakers, they go by volumetric weight rather than the real weight.

How can I get the rates of an item on ebay.com for the item price + shipping to USA?? When I try for it, ebay asks me for a USA ZIP Code. :S

I went to the site and didn't understand it fully.. the working that is, do I have to become a member there to get the quotes?

what is th eful procedure ?

TIA.

Is their PPO service(aka just ship) similar to Aramex?

Do we get a personalized address or is it something like a PO box. I find that many sellers on ebay do not ship to P.O boxes etc.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Tech_enthu said:
I went to the site and didn't understand it fully.. the working that is, do I have to become a member there to get the quotes?

what is th eful procedure ?

TIA.
i think they added a javascript popup to make login necessary

try this direct link instead http://shopabroadonline.com/onlinecalc.asp

I tried different items: Cellphones, Knives, Action Figures (Toys)... The rate comes upto the same figure of ~ 100 INR/USD.

Hey guys,

Please be careful while registering on this site. They seem to be storing passwords in plaintext. so don't use the same password you use on other sites.

i have been using it from last one year

their quotes are quite awesome especially duty free ones

comes dirt cheap

difference between aramex and them is that if you dont want to be surprised with a high amount of duty thus negating you deal

use their duty free option peace of mind

aramex fine for mobiles and such where duty is less

when you ask for a quote or call them

write in remarks as duty free quote

generally if small item only shipping and taxes are levied $15

got a 2 * watch $100 for $115 each

no duty whereas on watches its 26%

they will mail you a pdf with order number

fill it you have to give all your credit card details

sign it scan it upload it in email

CC will get charged automatically based on your pdf

sample CC authorization pdf to be filled and sent to them

when you ask for a quote

http://shopabroadonline.com/request.asp

in promo code or anywhere write

GIVE DUTY FREE QUOTE

aim is they should see it

they will mail you order number with only shipping + product cost

it will be in $

product cost $50

weight 450gms

shipping + taxes $15

total $65

$15 is just an example

I have observed from last one year that they charge this much only for smaller packages even if its less than 1kg

sometimes works cheaper than GEB with coupons also

You fill the pdf , write order number , amount in $ ( the quote they gave ) , CC details , sign it and upload it

works when ICC buys on your behalf

works only with CC as far I know

you can call and check

0224246800 ask shop abroad

Back