ICS comming to SGS-2 on 15th march 2012

ICS is available on Kies for download!!
<

For Indian i9100 ???

hey.. ive been conecting my s2 to kies everyday here in delhi.. it still doesent download ICS.. it shows that my firmware is latest its 2.3.6 ... please tell how to go about installing it through kies,..

hey.. ive been conecting my s2 to kies everyday here in delhi.. it still doesent download ICS.. it shows that my firmware is latest its 2.3.6 ... please tell how to go about installing it through kies,..

Still update is not available in India so u wont be able to get ICS update until Samsung makes it available.

wow the touch wiz UI still sucks even in ICS . Why can't they come up with something better D: ? Will wait for official rom to be modded :> .

What about the warranty, r u going to sacrifice yr warranty for a few days wait....

They would only void my warranty if they see the custom rom install count... with ICS based rom and triangle away app, theres barely anyway they can find out, and more over when i have to send RMA i would install stock ICS firmware/kernel and get it RMAed

when you are sure bout what you are doing nothing can go wrong

and moreover STOCK ICS sucks cos of the touchwiz, believe me you will agree with me once you install stock ICS which i did

They would only void my warranty if they see the custom rom install count... with ICS based rom and triangle away app, theres barely anyway they can find out, and more over when i have to send RMA i would install stock ICS firmware/kernel and get it RMAed

when you are sure bout what you are doing nothing can go wrong

and moreover STOCK ICS sucks cos of the touchwiz, believe me you will agree with me once you install stock ICS which i did

Had installed the ICS ROM from Intratech.. Install Nova launcher and you're saved from touchwiz's terror..
<

Back