Audio Iem ~ 1k !

Hi, My requirements are also somewhat same, budget 1.5k, I'm also bass lover like @OP, so what are my choices and what should you guys would like to recommend??

For all the bass lovers if we have ~5-7 people interested I can arrange for you guys the best bass IEMs under 2.5k for only 1.5k . NuForce NE7M ;).

i could not find a single shop in bangalore which sells any brand other than Sony, Philips and Creative!

I have no option but to buy online...

FaH33M pls tel me where i can buy online.. or from u..

FaH33m said:
For all the bass lovers if we have ~5-7 people interested I can arrange for you guys the best bass IEMs under 2.5k for only 1.5k . NuForce NE7M ;).
Hi Fah33m, How does the Mee 9 and NuF6 compare in the thumpy bass area. My point of reference is the EP 630 and I quite like the feel of the bass not just the sound, I didnt feel that even in Image S4i, Soundmagic PL 30 while the EP 830s were somewhat close. The only disadvantage was that clarity was a bit less in the EP 630s

So which of the two (Mee9 and NuF6) has EP630 like thumpy bass along with clear sound (treble).

I cant use the NE7, iPhone headsets are not compatible with my Galaxy S. I am interested in the NE6 but how come you are getting it for 1 k less ?

Thanks

The NE6/NE7M has one of the most insane thump and punch .Its a true bass lovers IEM for sure .The M9 etc won't even come close to it . The NE6 are more like Monster Turbines etc.

The NE6/NE7M are almost out of production now .I was offered a good deal by NuForce for the remaining extra stock they have with them :p .

Ok, I'm in, BTW please wait some more time, I think my niece would also love to have one. I'll confirm you guys after he let me know.

Ok, Fah33m, he agreed and confirmed, we both are in.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Fah33m, Clear your inbox buddy :)

BTW My niece has confirmed, we both are in for one. So make it two for me.

So I think you got 5 guys including your two off-TE friends.

Let us know the progress. And please confirm the Bill, Warranty, and other documents if possible.

dinjo said:
Awaiting My NE7M , hoping someone would have come with bulk order before
I hope you are satisfied with the NE6 bass, If not then you really have unrealistic expectations regarding bass or you cant get IEMs to fit you properly.

Do let us know whether you like the NE6 bass or not. :)

@All other bass lovers: New NE6/NE7M at 1.5k is a really good deal, consider yourself lucky.

Okay, I'm beating a dead horse here, but I own an MP-21. Is there any logical upgrade available for about 1-1.5k? I really like the sound of the MP's, but was looking for a change. Anything available or is an upgrade not worth it?

^ Hmm I would suggest invest a little more and get something like Brainwavz M2/M3 . If budget is strictly under 2k, MEE M6 and Brainwavz Pro Alpha/M1 can be considered.

Back